Comments on the No Fear chest protector?

'00kx250spode

Oct 21, 2000
I was thinking about picking up a No Fear Stratos chest protector. Apparently, they are new.

Anyone use one yet? Any comments on the fit, durability, craftsmanship, etc are appreciated. Thanks!

Budda

May 24, 2000
I just got one last week. It's pretty good. A little on the short side, but it's comfy and the shoulder protection seems pretty good (its got the 'floating' mesh under the hard plastic shoulder). The clear plastic seems to scratch pretty easy, though. Anyone else with a clear protector? Wonder if they all scratch easy. Overall quality of the buckles, etc. is excellent.

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
I've got a clear HRP Flash-Jak, it scratches fairly easily but it's almost 4 years old now and it still looks pretty good.

Marklx

May 24, 2001
I've got one, and after adjusting the straps, find it to be quite comfortable. Pretty careless when cleaning it, and the clear plastic still looks pretty good to me. I'm not particularly tall, and the length seems fine. A friend who is over 6 feet just got one as well, and he's real happy with it. This is the first chest protector I've owned, so no comparison possible, but it fits, is comfortable, and looks fine.

Mark

TrackMaster

Mar 15, 2001
I found one at a local dealer. They only had one and it happened to be my size, so I tried it on. It fits great for me (6'@135) Nice shoulder coverage. I love it, it looks awesome. I didnt get it though...:( I was there for parts for my motorcycle, and I figured a cp wont do any good if i dont have a bike to ride!:confused:

Top Bottom