Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
8/3/01,....Shaw is completing the forms for three,(and possibly 2 more), and will go in the mail with check on Monday 8/6 :)

dkb

Sponsoring Member
Apr 6, 2000
Two of me?

Hello pokie. I noticed that dkb and D. Bennett from Ohio are on the commited list. I hope that was a mistake. There isn'nt a track big enough,for two of me to be stinking up:scream: Or is that one of those voices I hear in my head:think

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
duplicate registration

dkb... please see your pm inbox... sorry about duplication

Pokie

motopuffs

Mar 15, 2001
Ok, how is it that there are so many people committed from the surrounding states, but still not one from Iowa? I'm not yet sure myself, but out of 52, you'd think someone would come out of the woodwork (even if their name is Tommy and they are Toofless)

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
hello motopuffs.... why don't you be the first from IOWA? and be the leader of all Iowans!
we're just across the Mighty Miss.... plus another 100 miles or so...

motopuffs

Mar 15, 2001
We'll see. I've actually been sort of laying off the riding lately, no particular reason, burnt out I guess. But dillbag week sounds like a ton of fun, people and riding, and I have vacation time to burn. We'll see...call me a wimp, but my biggest problem with this is sleeping on the ground for four nights. I could buy an air mattress...

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Hey moto what do you need? I have a big or small tent. A cot or two differant size air mat king and qween. I have a stove if you need it . Also coolers.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
it sounds like you're all set dennis, I just bought a new sleeping bag and some fishing chairs today, I'll be roughing it in my genuine army issue pup tent, that is unless I can find some poles for the big dome tent in the garage :think

motopuffs

Mar 15, 2001
Thanks, SPD!...I think I still have a tent in the basement, haven't used it for so long, but unless it's full of bug holes it should work. I've got a bad back, so I was thinking that an air mattress would work well. As far as the stove, yea, maybe we could have a cook out...sounds good!

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Pokie. How's the list compare to last year's list at this time?
Moto I'll have some xtra stuff if you need. I'm using a camper this year. There's plenty of grills around if you need.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
According to Pokie's post, there are only 58 people signed up,....thats half what we had last year, or are there multiple people with every entry??:think

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
I checked the record books: last year at Aug 1 we were at the exact same count (32); at today's date, we are actually 8 AHEAD of last year! The big surge happened after August 15.

......steady as she goes, mates!

as soon as Gomer signs up, the floodgates will not hold back the tide of spodes!

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
finally...

broke down and did it. Looks like it will only be three days for us. Pokie: If No_Mo doesn't come, can I use his money for another couple of day? :cool:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
...and the rush is on! Join in!

9 days left to deadline

27 days to spodetime!

NorthWest, Canada and SouthEast are missing in action!!!!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
The Prince of Procrastinators...

I got a birthmark when I was eight. :silly:

I'm headed to the Post Office RIGHT NOW!!!!

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
I'm goin! I'm Goin!!

Pokie,
Yeah, I'm a newbie to the group, and yeah, I'm goin, and bringin my 9 yr old too. the check is in the box for monday the 20th. goin to stay till sat. afternoon, so if anyone needs a tent or stove, i got a spare. I gotta do a real bed, my back can't do that on the ground stuff anymore.. :D

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
Just dropped my check in the mail.

Question?? Will I be able to arrive late friday evening and camp overnite so I dont have to get up at O dark thirty sat and drive over??? (only riding sat)

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Hogwylde.... yes! and thanks for signing up!

Riders with guests... of any age:
Remember the rules about friends and family members: if you're driving a 2-wheeler on the track or in the pits, or a quad in the pits, you MUST be registered as a rider and wear the armband at all times; you'll get the armband at check-in.... AMA rules!

Pokie

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
should I bring my birkenstocks?

One more for California
I will be doing pay pal as soon as I get home & find my visa.

:) :) :) :)

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Glad to see i'm the only Pennsylvanian going!! :think

Somebody else better go or no one will ever visit this state after meeting me. :eek: Pennsylvania will have to change their motto from "You have a friend in Pennsylvania" to " Watchout for the idoit named Chuck" :confused:

motopuffs

Mar 15, 2001
Do we have to already have ama when we sign up, or can we sign up for ama at the event? I don't have ama, and wouldn't want to guarantee I would receive my card between now and then.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Yes, you can sign-up on site... see Mr. AJ.

Top Bottom