smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
question for ya okie, when we sign up for AMA at the event will we be able to pay be credit card?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Pretty sure... better leave the answer for AJ tho...
Yo! Formaly with pony tail! What's the answer?

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
AJ will confirm this, but the answer is yes. I've been in charge of AMA memberships at our clubs races before. There is a place to fill out a credit card number on the new member/renewal form for the AMA. So, you can charge your AMA dues to a VISA or Mastercard.

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Tim is correct!!
..no problem signing up for the AMA with a Visa or M/C .

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
thanks guys, I'll be sure to pack my plastic with me, these things are dangerous you know....

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Hey dhoward, I only see your name on the list. Are you not bringing your wife and daughter? I was looking forward to seeing how your daughter's riding has progressed. I'm sure she can smoke me by now! I'm worried it I follow her around the GP track this year it will be because I'm trying to keep up! :confused:

KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
Talk about Procrastination

I sent mine out today. :) Paid extra to make sure it gets there on time. :( I bought a book on how not to procrastinate but I keep procrastinating on reading the book. Sorry about the last minute action.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
ha! i'm in as of today. god bless pay pal, got 3 days for the wife and me, became a life member of drn,sa-weet, and paypalled for the wife and my ama memberships. be advised, i hope there's a hospital close 'cause i plan to race.FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE! on a wr 426 no less. i bet i'll feel pretty cool 'till the first major public burn in.:eek:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
hey...sfc..... will the wife partcipate in the Ladies Only race?...

dhoward

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 7, 2000
Speedy,
YIKES!!!!!

I signed myself up and forgot everybody else!:eek:

Maybe TWO daughters and an 8 yr old son.
and yes, I am perhaps out of my mind!
;)

Whew! There. All signed up!:)

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2000
Me and my riding buddy are in! Can't wait, I asked my wife last night if I could go on a short vacation and she said it would be good for me to get out the of the house:scream:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
My entry should be there already. Am I the only Suth'ner that's going? :think

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Got bad news... Yesterday at the MX track my buddy busted his ankle. So there goes DirtWeek, as he was the one I was going to drive down with. Maybe next year, hopefully he heals up and we get some more riding time in this year before the snow falls.

Have fun everyone :)

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I'm In!!!

I'm going to Dirtweek 01! I can't wait! My wife signed me up over the weekend while I was in Houston on business. How great is that! Did I say I'm excited! YAHOO MOUNTIAN DEW!!

Pokie,
I signed up to arrive on Monday and leave on Friday so I wouldn't miss my sons football game on Sat. But I need to changes this to arrive on Wed, ride Thur, Fri, Sat. The game schedule can out tonight, no game on Sat, which is great so I can attend the last day. But he has a game Tue night, which means I will be arriving on Wed.

Thanks,
Sawblade

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
no problem, sawblade; changed the record to show arrival on Wed and departure on Sat.... the best 3 days of your (moto) life!

Pokie

motopuffs

Mar 15, 2001
having a math problem... the sign up form leads me to believe that the "pay" days are 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, which I believe are Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa...

Why isn't there anybody signed up for 5 days? Is Tuesday a freebee?

help me, I'm dumb!

(note: last time I checked, still nun o' usins figgered on showin' up, I'm lookin' ta change that!)

(and yes, we have indoor bathrooms over here (some even flush!))

Top Bottom