B

biglou

Finally!

Pokie-Just submitted a PayPal registration for Agent Orange, my procrastinating friend! Two things: 1) I don't have his Email address here at home so it's not on the form. 2) I forgot to include the zip code in his address. It's 64012, same as mine. Sorry for the confusion.
If you could post when you get a chance letting me know that it went through I would appreciate it, being a PayPal/Computer newbie. Thanks!:)

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Looking at the entrys by state it figures up to right at half the riders coming are from three states. Do you know which states without looking.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Yea, the three closest, Ohio, Illin, and Kansas.

Although, I dont remember that many from Kansas last year?:think

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I guess not. I just thought it strange that such a large number came from only three states. I figured Ilinios would have a high turnout but, boy, it is definetly a midwest event.
Your consolaiton prize will be a new KX. I hear they're cheap now.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Mine finally made the mailbox so it should be in your hands within a few days. I guess that I am one of those procrastinators that you mentioned. I have made plans to go for a few weeks now, just took a bit to get the form mailed in. Whooohoooo!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I was wondering about you Mr Hibbs...

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
:eek: Sorry for waiting so long. hahaha... I'm bringing at least one with me for sure, he should sign up soon and am working on two more. Wouldn't miss it. Looks like there's going to be a Lot of Ohio Boys. Can't wait.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Psssst! Hey Pokie!

When are you going to add Alabama to the list of represented states? Are ya tryin' to tell me something? ;)

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Just to Please you, Pleaser, we have added AL to the list of states sending their finest to DirtWeek'01...

Pokie

HowardO

Aug 6, 2000
Rats!!! Cancelled!!!

Due to a family illness (my Mom), I can't make it!:(

Please donate my 4 days worth of tickets to a good cause!

Thanks! Hope it's all good time! I'll try next time......:D

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
...spodes believe in family-first; please express to her our best wishes for a fast recovery
:(

Top Bottom