Congrats Patriots

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
Eil's calmness won the game in my opinion.The giants runningbacks showed huge heart too.However Brady will pick apart the giants defense is my prediction.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Okiewan said:
Pffft... done deal. The Pats will take it EASY.... thus... everyone outside the east coast will clean the garage or something.

If the Pack would have won, at least the Midwest would have watched.
Sorry to say but Okie is correct on my part at least. I will probably try to get Spider up to an indoor riding area that day in hopes it will be less crowded. The Superbowl has no real draw for me if there is not a team I can identify with at least as a fairweather fan or adamant foe. As much as I do not like the Vikings, Bears and Cowboys I would watch the game (probably in hopes they got routed). The game normally is not very exciting and goes one sided by the end of the first half and the commercials do not interest me enough to waste a day watching them :blah:

I don't think Eli was much more calm then Brett but the Giants defense wanted to play more then the Packs. Oh well it's over we are out the season is over :blah:

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
it will be an interesting superbowl at my house
seeing as me and my family are pats fans
and michelle my g/f is giants fan :yikes:

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
Oh it's not over Oldguy.I would be HAPPY to rehash with you how the Packers lost.We have a whole year to do so. :laugh:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
RYDMOTO said:
Oh it's not over Oldguy.I would be HAPPY to rehash with you how the Packers lost.We have a whole year to do so. :laugh:
:blah: :blah: The defense sucked all day- gave Manning an open pass on almost every route. Pack got lucky when Giants missed 2 fieldgoals. Pack made stupid penalty mistakes. I am sure there are more reasons but I am tired and leaving for work.
BTW at least the Bears didn't lose yesterday :boss:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Yeah, it would have really been cool to see the Pack win yesterday, I wanted to dig out that Bennet jersey, just to bust chops on the big day. Of course, I would have probably ended up driven into a snow bank by a certain Imposing Teddy Bear by the name of Papakeith :whoa:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
as a Dolphins fan, I'll be rooting for the Giants

mike109

Nov 20, 2007
Okiewan said:
Of course you would :p The "Bail on my pregnant girlfriend for a model" QB, against the good guy. ;)

Sorry Oldguy. Freakin Giants. Who'd ah thunk it?

Pats by 21 in the big show.
HELL YEAH

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…