fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I know of two MTRs who are graduating from high school this year. RedGreenOrange is graduating today and I know ET is graduating next weekend. If I missed anyone, I apologize. Please add their names to the list.
I am sure we all have our "I can remember when....". I went to RGO's graduation party yesterday and was surprised that I was in a couple of the memory photgraphs.
Congratulations and good luck on your future quests!!

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
It was great to have you stop by.

Luckily I got a good picture of the cake before it was hacked up. It tasted as good as it looked!

Attachments

• Cake.jpg
    Cake.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 168

thebleakness

Sep 19, 2006
Congrats!

I'm not in michigan but I too graduated from High School on Friday. I've been in a endless party state for the last few days, I'm taking it easy today! :D

That cake looks good, really good. Only thing that could be changed on it would be to have the KTM changed to "KAW" in green and white! :D ;)

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Congrats To Ian, And to Erin. Tim, That is the coolest cake I have ever seen :cool:

SNDMN2

Jul 18, 2003
My son graduated Friday. Now its off to Ferris. He's thinking of becomeing an optometrist.Seven or eight years worth of schooling. No new bikes in my near future. :ride:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
SNDMN2 said:
My son graduated Friday. Now its off to Ferris. He's thinking of becomeing an optometrist.Seven or eight years worth of schooling. No new bikes in my near future. :ride:

Yeah, but I'll bet he will thank you by buying you a new bike when he gets his first well paying job after college. That's what I am banking on. :cool:

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
My daughter Stephanie gradated 5th in her class, national honor society honors. She's on her way to Olivet collage in the fall! “There will be a lot less riding in my future.” I’m looking on the brighter side. I will soon be an empty nester.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom