CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Wow, to think Dale pulled off this win after all of that hype...

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
I can't wait to hear Michaels interpretation of the wreck on their weekly NASCAR show, and Schrader should have a few interesting comments too about his SNAFU.

I think we should send Michael a nice mud race pic, let him know we can relate :laugh:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Way too go Junior!! :thumb:

Waltrip wasn't too happy w/the safety crew, he was mad when they started cutting his cage, w/the car upside down on top of him :think:

Too the guys @ Hollister(in their #20 Stewart shirts) that were booing me for having a #8 plate on my truck :moon: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
CR Swade said:
Wow, to think Dale pulled off this win after all of that hype...
you sayin' there's a conspiracy? :think:

personally, I don't believe all this talk about "the call" . . .

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Not really a lower class, kind of like an up and coming class.. I think alot of the Cup drivers race it for practice on saturday before the sunday race.. Plus he made a cool 110k too :laugh:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
XRpredator said:
you sayin' there's a conspiracy? :think:

personally, I don't believe all this talk about "the call" . . .

You said it not me :p

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
I was real happy to see Jr win it. You could see what it meant to the family. Seeing Tony Eury Sr tear up in the interview said it all.

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
I know there's DRNr's that don't like NASCAR, but it still the best major league sport going. I hope little E's career matches his dads by the time he's through. Daytona was also an impressive showing for Tony Stewart and Scott Wimmer, who had adversity on and off the track. :worship:

Top Bottom