Consistency from one franchise to the other

NO HAND

~SPONSOR~
Jun 21, 2000
Hi, I just found there is one MX-Tech frachise in Toronto and I am wondering if I would get the exact same valving specs as in the headquarter shop. I will be using tech-care subtanks on the fork also and was wondering if this will change the valving from the specs provided to the franchise.

Another question I have is if it is possible to buy a do-it-youself kit where I would also have the piston, shims and recommendations for the midvalve also. I would not need any video and have all the tools already; Ive gone the race-tech route before. Only the shim sizes written in order on a piece of paper and I'll be fine, and perhaps the fork oil volume (with and without air tanks) and N2 pressure if other than 175lb.

If it is possible, I would like to have a price for forks and shock. I would also like if possible to have a valving that will let me use M1 atf, because I found this stuff so amazing for reducing internal wear. I don't know if you still recommend it. 03CR250 (payantjs at hotmail)
Thank you!

John Curea

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 29, 2000
No Hand,

Good to hear from you!

James Hunt (operates Cylce Improvements) is our Canadian associate. In answering your question, all MX-TECH associates use the MXtech Works Pistons and all related parts. This unsures a unifide suspension build across the board for all MX-tech customers reguardless of location.

We normally at this point dont sell just the valving, just do to the fact of the complexity of installation. Our midvalve modifications require maching steps done with a lathe to accomplish the desired build. We will in the near future offer a "packaged" midvalve for sale that has the machining work already done. We are flexible and I am sure that if you talk to James Hunt, you could construct a deal that would you get the valving that you desired.

Take Care,
John Curea
MX-TECH East Coast Suspension

Heres Cycle Improvements contact info:Cycle Improvements
299 Northfield Drive East Unit #3,
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2K 4H2

On the Web: www.cycleimprovements.com
Phone: 519.888.7450
Fax: 519.888.7062

NO HAND

~SPONSOR~
Jun 21, 2000
Thanks for the reply! Is it a good idea to ship only the shock shaft and the fork inner chambers?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom