The two I want ot get are...
IYAOYAS (may not fly with the DMV)
and
NONINJA

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Originally posted by Danman

Read it backwards :cool: ITs actually on a Beasty Boys cover.

Saw it on the front of a car in Ohio a couple of years ago. I was looking out my rear view mirror at the time. :eek:

Forgot one. Lady here at work with a bizillion kids has a vanity plate on the front of her van that reads PB4UGO

Mully

KXTodd

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2000
blond.jpg

I remember seeing this a few times and looking for it found this http://www.whyfor.com/plates/world.html Any missing? I like the BIGUNZ one ;)

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
A couple of guys in my club had these plates:

1.  On his box van:  RACEVAN

2.  On another bike hauler:  BRKBSTR

B

biglou

One I liked was back in the 80's in the Marines. One of the pilots of our Harrier squadron had "AV8TOR" for his plates. The Harrier's designation is AV-8, btw.

Here's mine, it's short for "Avionics", not "Audio-Visual"!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
:)

That's not inside my house - what kinda yankee white trash do you think I am!

That's the garage.... and while it's not Dodger Stadium, we do park cars in there!

:moon:

Last edited:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Yeah, Smit-Dog is one of them high class Yankee white trash, why else would he have curved windows in is garage. :)

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I would have guessed Wrigley had I been serious, but a baseball fan I am not!

Ya... window trim in the garage is right after I get compressed air lines installed, radiant floor heat, hot/cold running water, and center floor drain put in.

Are you and your crew busy this weekend? I'll pour the coffee while you review the blueprints... ;)

TwistNShout

Nov 19, 2003
My license plate FRAME says, “Court Reporters Love SmoothTalkers" if that counts. It was too long to put on my license plate so I put it on the license plate holder.

Last edited:

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
Mine-TELUWUT
Wife's-Q C FRMNG (her business)

KDX1

Mod Ban
Jun 5, 2001
Remember this one, Bous points for whoever guesses what movie it is from too.

http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/ourmanflint1/FABER.jpg

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I saw this on Twinnie's license plate frame, "Let go of my ears, I know what I'm doing." Wow, and I can see the secret post changer is raising it's ugly head, Dave.:moon:
Thump had one that said, "Show me a footpeg and I'll stick my wheel in it." You guys are funny. ;)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
PAN8 on a corvette in San Antonio ...

Took me a minute to figure out. She looked like a girl of the "night" ... think slang Spanish.

I bet some one at TxDOT when oops after that one slipped through.

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
Kinda back on topic.... my father has almost every license plate he's ever had. And he started driving in the '40s. He's had the same tag "YGC" for probably 50 years. I've had 2GC since I was in high school in the '70s. GWCRIM2 was my tag for my 8 yr stint in FL. (Dad kept 2GC for me while I was gone.)

Top Bottom