Jeremy Wilkey

Owner, MX-Tech
Jan 28, 2000
Readers,
I have some very cool news to share. Collin and I have installed MXT's first network!! We now have 2 new computers and a old one online and networked. The huge traffic jam often casued major issues with me and my forum resposiblites. Things are going to be way more streamlined around here... I should be able to my job as moderator way more effectively. I think I may have the whole image post capablites a little more dialed as a interesting sideeffect.. Here is a test photo we might get to do more with later. Speak with you all soon!

Regards,
Jer

Attachments

• pao1.jpg
    pao1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 383

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Hope you are running some kind of simple firewall. If you are running a DSL/Cable system, grab a LinkSys DSL router. Simple to setup and gives you peice of mind that no one is messing with your stuff....

On another note:

Can you change shock springs inbetween bikes? Or does it depend on the shock manufacturer. I'm looking for a heavier (say 7.1kg) for my 91 RM250, and was wondering if I could swap one from a bigger 4-stroke.

Congrats on the network connectivity :)

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Hucker- Eibach makes a 7.1 spring for that bike.

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
The compression hole centres dont look like they are drilled very uniform to me-i wonder what brand of piston it is:
1 MX tech
2 Gold valve
3 could it be pro action:p

P_Taylor

Uhhh...
Jun 17, 2000
speaking of Pro-Action , what is the deal with Elmer`s bike having RG3 suspension set-ups in a recent magazine article? Is PA no longer doing FMFs suspension dept. ?

John Curea

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 29, 2000
Not only have the holes been drilled out of wack, but the piston band has appeared to have abraded through the shoulder..........:eek:

MACE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 13, 1999
It's a Flintstones valve....

If it's an R&D part, no problem.

If it's a customer part, "Loosee! You got some 'splainin' to doo!"

Jeremy Wilkey

Owner, MX-Tech
Jan 28, 2000
Mace, Marcus,... Thats a nice one..

Anyway.. Someone is deciding there own fate and I'll leave at that for now.

Regards,
Jer

Jeremy Wilkey

Owner, MX-Tech
Jan 28, 2000
Kawie,
You know if PA had not been so unprofessional it never would have happenerd. Secondly if Greg had not been so lame to come on and say what he said it never would have happened.. So I've hoped we all learned. I am pursing this PA very seriously. what PA said is liable and I'm looking into legal actions with them. They even said they would applogize but you should have seen the letter they sent me yesterday..When I refused to take down the string. When this is done and over with things may be very diffrent in the suspension industry.. Or they may decide that applogizing is there best option time will tell.

PT,
The whole PA FMF relationship went to bad from the way it looks, but who knows what really happened.

Regards,
Jer

Pat Burroughs

Sep 10, 1999
Originally posted by P_Taylor
speaking of Pro-Action , what is the deal with Elmer`s bike having RG3 suspension set-ups in a recent magazine article? Is PA no longer doing FMFs suspension dept. ?

Rob Henricksen of RG3 used to do suspension for FMF.

Top Bottom