MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Okie, Just curious if and when you are planning on coming down to check out Cooperland? Let me know and if you need anything I'd be glad to help. After a long search I have acquired a couple of prime Gomer poking sticks if you can drag him along
smile.gif

------------------
TTRGUY - Edmond OK
2000 TTR250
"Remember, half the people you know are below average!"

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
But the red mud will remain with you for sooooo long. Email me as well. If you need a bike to ride....well, you know.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Hey guys, when Okie comes to check out Cooperland... its only a 3 hour drive for me!

99CR125OK

Sponsoring Member
Oct 3, 2000
Me and a couple other guys are going to the Stillwater Cycle Park tomorrow, I'll give you a report on the conditions Mon. It's pretty close to Cooperland. Be sure and let us know when your coming Okie, there might be a welcoming committee.

A little off-topic but -

Bswift, whats the fee to ride at Cooperland? It's only open on weekends right?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Okie, "I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy" (bowing repeatedly). It would be an honor to ride the AF. I didn't figure you would come down without it. I've got plenty of room at my place, extra bed rooms, place for a RV, INSIDE work place for the bikes and only 45 minutes from Stillwater, 3 stop signs, 9 traffic lights, and 1/2 mile of dirt road.
Not sure of the fees or open hours at Cooperland, TTRGuy might have that info.

[This message has been edited by BSWIFT (edited 01-26-2001).]

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
547...I need your address. I'm building a box so I can ship myself out there for the ride!

(Wonder how many stamps I'd have to put on my butt if I crawl through the mail slot?)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Gomer, my invitation is extended to anyone that wants to come check out Cooperland. As for the stamps, AJ could probably put you in a crate and send you by truck faster. MX547, send me an email and will make sure to meet up for the Cooperland survey.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Bswift, i tried to email you thru DRN but i get an error message. what is your addy?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Got your emails. I get the same message when using that method but the emails go thru anyway.
DUH, OKIE, I don't know how I forgot your from OKIEWANlahoma.

99CR125OK

Sponsoring Member
Oct 3, 2000
Well nevermind, we changed our minds and didn't go to Stillwater this weekend, so no update on the conditions. My guess is it would have been pretty nice Saturday, but I'm sure it's REALLY muddy now, after the foot or so of rain e got yesterday.

motoman122

Dec 6, 2000
yeah, that was the kind of rain that ruts the moto track up real bad. the trails should be decent by next weekend though (IF the weather forecast is right).

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
If I'm not hunting for a job, next weekend would be great. I need to ride real bad.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
hey motoman122, whatever happened with the dozer fund at stillwater? have you done any work out there lately? i sent a donation for the fund and never heard any more. i haven't gotten a newsletter since. i guess it's time to renew membership anyway. maybe i'll start getting newsletters again.

motoman122

Dec 6, 2000
the last time they had a dozer at the 500 was after the pro circuit series race at cooperland.

guy reworked the moto track and took the dozer all the way around the blue loop.

i don't know about the dozer fund, but you could call rodney at the lock shop and find out. the trailriders assn. meeting should have probably already happened. i need to call and see whats up with it.

i haven't been to the 500 in quite a while, i'm going mainly by what guy has told me.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm up for a ride. Motoman122 or TTRGuy, if there are any arrangements I can help with let me know. I'm 45 min. from Stillwater and will do what ever.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Count me in on that also. If I have a weeks notice or so of the actual date, I can usually get off on a weekday. Drop me a line when the date is cemented in.

------------------
1992 WR 500
If it looked easy, then it wasnt me doing it!!!

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Fine, I'll throw the first dart and say April 14-16. That way we could have part of a day for travel and still have a weekend to ride (pending agreement for us to use the place on Monday). Though it is crunch time for the late tax payers.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
April 14th 15th would work great but I am with Lorin, I can get a sick... I mean a vacation day as long as I have some notice. Let us know what works best for you Okie!

------------------
TTRGUY - Edmond OK
2000 TTR250
TTRGuy’s Picture Page

"If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness!" Jack Handey

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
<--- walks through the door and says, "I'm in"!

------------------
Lloyd TMTC #540 - Y2K KTM 250 E/XC
Please sign my Guestbook atMy Homepage
"You're fast 'cause the fast guys stayed home!!"

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
(Singing voice on)

I'll be there!
smile.gif

(Singing voice off)

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
ST - here is a quote right off the web page at www.cooperland.com

This park offers 500+ acres of riding with motocross tracks, cross country and enduro trails, and a GP style track.

Where is Smitty? I haven't seen a post by him in a while and he would probably have the most info.

Top Bottom