Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
I am going to check out Cooperland for DW02 this Wed-Fri. Meeting Guy there Wed afternoon and he is going to show me around and let me spend a few days riding to get a good feel for what Cooperland has to offer. Okie was going to make the trip down to check it out with me but has had to miss some work due to the family imergency in OK last week and will be nable to go. If any of you would like to join me reply here. I don't want to take more than 5-6 other people because I told Guy it was going to be a small group.

One more thing. Keep this quiet. This is top secret mission. LOL:silly:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Man, if I could only talk Big Lou into making that trek down there.....and then talk my boss into the time off......then talk my wife into letting me go.........

Have fun Thump!

B

biglou

We're looking into it right now, but for Friday only if that's cool. I posted a reply in the Member's Forum. If Al can go, we'll be there bright and early Friday morning. If you'd rather have folks that can make all three days that's cool. Just waiting on the word from Al's wife and then from Thump if it's cool for just Friday.

Brian? Jay? Justin? Whataya say? :)

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou

Brian? Jay? Justin? Whataya say? :)

no can do. i could have gotten friday off, if i had known about it yesterday (i took today off, i wish i hadn't now). i need at least a week's notice to get three days off.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I might be able to do Friday but I'm booked solid thru Thursday. I'll check into it tomorrow.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I wanta go Friday for sure.........Wednesday if you need someone to go early in the day. I have to be in Wichita KS, 3 Hours North of Stillwater at 4:30.

Last edited:
Top Bottom