TimberWolf26

Jan 24, 2001
Definitely think CooperLand would be a great place to hold this years event. Also, have you considered contacting any of the magazines and inviting them out to check it out? Just think about it.....free national advertising for DNR, and possibly even a nice big article in the magazine (not to mention my mugshot
biggrin.gif
).

Also, I'm going to check around here with some of the D-11 and D-12 sponsors and see if I can get them to chip in. Figure Ohio is close enough to make it worth their while.

TimberWolf26

------------------
Warning: Idiot on a dirtbike. Follow at your own risk!!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
**...free national advertising for DNR...**

If so, I bet Okie hopes they will at least call it DRN instead of DNR
smile.gif
smile.gif
Hehehe..and not put his name under your mugshot!
Bwaahaahaa. Yes, I am bored this morning, sorry.

------------------
TTRGUY - Edmond OK
2000 TTR250
"Be kind to your inferiors, if you can find any. !"

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
I don't think the magazines are particularly partial to DRN. I know they are watching us and planning some massive take over buy out in the near future. Okie is probably the next Mark Cubin.......

This site and other threaten their existence as a publication and once the older generation dies off, or at least becomes a insignificant marketing factor, the printed magazines are history.

Now, `bout Cooperland, gets my vote everyday. I am praying this is where it will be held since I really don't want to drive another thousand miles again.

------------------
Okie est lent et vieux

TimberWolf26

Jan 24, 2001
LOL......ok, I got nailed by the typo-whoops. DRN....DNR.......gun toting dirtbike mounted totally insane Spodes. I think that would get someones attention
biggrin.gif

------------------
Warning: Idiot on a dirtbike. Follow at your own risk!!

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
TA-RAKER,

You haven't had much sleep lately? Have you?
tongue.gif

wrench

jdrobins

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2000
Now, `bout Cooperland, gets my vote everyday. I am praying this is where it will be held since I really don't want to drive another thousand miles again.

[/B]
Cooperland has my vote, I would like to be able to go to my first event there, Unfortunatly for Taraker he will be working since I have Seniority, He,He,He

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm hoping the MWSF is at Cooperland so I can see some of the Texas bikes with Longhorns on them. In OK, we turn 'em down.
Norman, OK, Home of the National Champion Sooners. (Still the Seventh Flag over Texas)

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I'll make sure to affix my horns. I'm not much of a Longhorn fan. TCU is the team ,but they never realy do much. I'll put the horned purple frog on the head light. Being in lubbock I will have to attach the guns as well. It would make for an interesting looking ride.

------------------
94 dirt only DR350

P_Taylor

Uhhh...
Jun 17, 2000
How far is Cooperland from the Little Sahara Dunes in Oklahoma? I have a couple buddies that are wanting to try some dune riding. Might be an excuse to do two rides on one trip.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
little sahara is probably just a little over two hours from cooperland. we try to ride there 4-5 times a year. if you have never ridden dunes, you are in for a real treat. there is no kind of riding that compares with it. it's worth the drive any time of the year, so don't think that you have to wait for the cooperland ride. if you ever want to come ride, let me know. we try to recruit as many riders as we can. you can get a little more info at www.waynoka.com/littlesahara.htm

Pat Burroughs

Sep 10, 1999
Originally posted by BSWIFT:
I'm hoping the MWSF is at Cooperland so I can see some of the Texas bikes with Longhorns on them. In OK, we turn 'em down.
Norman, OK, Home of the National Champion Sooners. (Still the Seventh Flag over Texas)

I hope the fest is there as well, I'd be able to go!

Though my pickup sports Texas plates (it's a regrettable embarrassment) due to some odd local ordinance, this unfortunate happenstance is offset by all the Sooner paraphernalia on my pickup, residence, person, etc.

------------------
Pat Burroughs
Pat Burroughs's Wheels-off Web Site
Wheels-off Web Design

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I like that PAT.

Top Bottom