Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Who's going?...Lets all hope for a real ball bust'n humid scorcher Sunday! :cool:

DW

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Hey Nick if you ain't going to ride that bike then let me take it to Colorado in July...

DW

wellhead

Jun 22, 2007
Hi guys have'nt posted before but wanted to let you know that its going to be a good one. Road out there Thursday and had a blast. We have about 5 miles of single track in plus a grass track and another field the guys are laying out today. Should be about 8 mile course for the main race. TBTR

E_Langen

Jun 25, 2000
wellhead said:
Hi guys have'nt posted before but wanted to let you know that its going to be a good one. Road out there Thursday and had a blast. We have about 5 miles of single track in plus a grass track and another field the guys are laying out today. Should be about 8 mile course for the main race. TBTR

Any water crossings?

wellhead

Jun 22, 2007
no water crossings sorry. The woods are up and down ridges and pretty tight we tried to take out any big up hills because it rained last year and peaple couldnt make it. We had a kid out there on a 125 and he was getting around ok. So should be good for everyone. take a look at the grass track on your left when you drive in ill just say its different. We also have some seprate trail for the kids, no hills but still tight maybe 4 miles. Try and make it if you can. I'm not expecting a large turn out with last years mud fest and this years gas prices but its a cool track. I'll be out there all day today but i'll be back home tonight if you have any qustions.

D14openA

Mar 12, 2007
Wolverine423 said:
Hey Nick if you ain't going to ride that bike then let me take it to Colorado in July...

DW

DW,
Sounds like a deal, sure you can take my bike to Colorado in exchange for your bike during that time, haha. You dont want to ride my bike, the suspension isnt setup well(plain blows), and well its pretty much just a 300. But still i will take your bike though, just ****tin. See ya Sunday.
Nick

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
The club had a really good track lay out today! :cool:

PS. Anybodys toes hurt?...hehehe

DW

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
It was alot of fun. Kind of beat me up, or I beat myself up by not training correctly last week.............
I am still trying to unwind from the Es-car-go track! that was neat.
Don

Top Bottom