Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
The Warriors were ready to battle as they lined up their fire breathing steeds on the start line :ride: , there was Big Lou, Papa Keith, Tree, myself, High Lord Gomer MrMXer and Will Pattison (did I miss anyone?).

I took the holeshot, and held it till the third tabletop, then PK sails by me and keeps first place till before the finish line, I then pull past him, but he takes the lead back again when the jumps start. He holds the lead till he kindly crashes :yikes: at the beginning of the final lap. By the time he restarted the mighty 450F, I had quite a lead, and held it to the finish line.

Gomer and Will Pattison would have easily taken the lead, but they were so hungry that they stopped every lap and enjoyed some marshmellows :aj: .

MrMxer would have put in a better ride too, except he rode the race on a mini, while eating a hamburger, even managed to crash and not lose the hamburger.

In the end it was I that took the crown from the humiliated King :joke: , and he followed me thru the pits, while wearing the dreaded pink tutu!

I AM THE KING :nener:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Forgot Wardy on that frakin' 500AF roostmaster, but I suspect he was just there for the marshmellows.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Indeed, the king is dead. . . Long live the king.
That was fun swapping the lead back and forth.
Taking the soil sample, however, was not one of my finer moments ;)
Enjoy that trophy Grady you earned it!
But, don't get too comfy with it. In 359 days, it will be mine again!!! :p

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
i gotta say, marshmellows just don't taste the same when you mix them with red oklahoma clay. i stuffed too many in at once and some fell out, but thump and elk were having none of it! they said i had to eat up, so i chowed down, dirt and all!

hope you guys were entertained! i can't believe that pillow stayed in for the whole race.

wp.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
That had to be one of the most entertaining races I have EVER witnessed. From MrMxer with the cheeseburger on the mini, to Will with the pillow stuffed in his jersey, and Tree wearing brighter than bright gear (had to be from the early 90's), a clown wig, and Elk's pink tutu....I laughed my butt off the entire race. I was sad to see PK lose (of course...) but congrats anyway Grady!!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
All Hail King COTT Grady!
Serve your minons well throughout the year your hineass, for next year it begins anew.

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Now that was a cool race.. LOL

the marshmellows were not to kind to wardy and gomers lap times -

- but Will "right on" Patterson has to get big BIG props for chowing those down with the cooperland red coating on them

that was some funny stuff Mister.
i cant believe that pillow stayed there for you either..kind of expected it to turn into a hunch back look before motos end ... lol

I just dont understand why billywhoge wasnt in the Cott race? ;)
sooooorry mister, had to.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Grady, diet or not, you WILL have to defend the COTT title next year. I'd be on the look out for PK in those corners :)

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Let the Smack begin. Next year the plaque will be mine. I won't stall it on the starting line and I'll arrive early enough to get more than an hour of practice time on the track. If you notice the C race results after some practice time I finished ahead of Grady and Lou. My only worry now will be P/K. See you guys next year your going down! :p

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Yea, sure, Pffft. :nener:

In the C class race, my ribs were really killing me, and I did not want to take any of the glory from my Son which won the race, yea thats what happened!

Bring it on, Stump, I mean Tree :moon:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Top Bottom