E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Way cool, CJ! - et

galant2nr

Dec 27, 2002
Originally posted by CJ Rider

'TOTALLY looking forward to riding in some nice warm sand in Reno with ya'll!!! :thumb:

Yeah, that sounds great except there is 3-6 inches of snow on top of that warm sand right now. I was out at Moon Rocks yesterday and it was a blast, but a little slick!!!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
I wasn't going to do this...but as I sit here and start to think about what to pack for Reno, I counted the days...

33 to be exact...WOOHOOOOOOOOO!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Jeeeez, you guys are worse than a bunch of kids around christmas time........

ARE WE THERE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
strick i think we should set up our own mini race. maybe like just a 30-40 mile loop. something you could do on a stock tank. id be down for that.

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Bikes are ready...! N
Now, all I need to do is get in shape in 9 days. :^0

<g> - rb

SirThumper

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I hear you on the getting in shape in 9 days E, There is no way I will be able to ride here. We have a ton of snow and we are expecting snow all week. I don't believe there is any way I will be able to hang with angryjim and his bro this year. :whiner:

I think I can make it up "SirT hill", BigLou. :p:

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Sir Thumper,

You just need to adjust your goal.
Your new goal should be to beat angryjim and brother ... at the blender...! <grin>

<tee-hee> - ET

angry jim

Sponsoring Member
Aug 4, 2000
Sir Thumper, you're definately riding with us :thumb: . I'm not worried about you keeping up. We're out to have fun in Reno, and there will be faster guys than us out there. I like trees myself, so the desert isn't my strong point. Hit the stairmaster and be ready to rail that 450!

SirThumper

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
angry jim said:
Sir Thumper, you're definately riding with us :thumb: . I'm not worried about you keeping up. We're out to have fun in Reno, and there will be faster guys than us out there. I like trees myself, so the desert isn't my strong point. Hit the stairmaster and be ready to rail that 450!

I guess I'm not going to get out of it am I? Oh man, I'm already starting to feel pain.:laugh: I'll pack some tools this time in case I jam my rear brake lever under my frame again. :thumb:

Top Bottom