gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Only 96 more days!!

Sooooo who's excited?! ME ME ME ME!!! :yeehaw:

REEEEENNNOOOOOO!!! RENO, RENO, RENO, RENO, RENO, RENO!!

(That's for you Rooster) :p

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
STOP IT!!!

You are wound up like a busload of "special people" on the way to Chuck E. Cheeses :eek: , and it's 96 days away. I don't even want to be within three states of you come the week before, the energy you will be throwing off will short out my brain cell synapses (all three of them).

Yes, I am excited, I just contain it well. ;)

Last edited:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
I hope I get to meet Elvis! :yeehaw:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by gospeedracer
Only 96 more days!!

Sooooo who's excited?! ME ME ME ME!!! :yeehaw:

REEEEENNNOOOOOO!!! RENO, RENO, RENO, RENO, RENO, RENO!!

OK, Speedy.....you been drinkin' Mountain Dew again?   Heheheheheheheheheh!!!!  Okay, I'm excited toooooooooooooo!!!  :) 

Reno Checklist:

• Cocktail Onions and Uber Olives for the Imperial Suite par-tay
  • Blender Offerings for the Canadian Blender Gods
  • Thrift Shop Bridal Veil for the "bachelorette" party
  • Extra Suit Case to transport BlackJack and Craps winnings back home
  • Map of Reno for Red and Nik-dog so we don't have to stop at the Git n Gallop for directions
  • **remember to stash spare $10 in suitcase in case blackjack and craps plan does not work out...

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Map of Reno for Red and Nik-dog so we don't have to stop at the Git n Gallop for directions

A true Navigator doesn't stop for directions ;)

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Wasn't there an fugure skaiter named Elvis Patricko? I could intro you to his brother Bob.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Only 87 days till I head north to KC MO :yeehaw:

I guess I should start prepping my bike. My son tried to pry a radiator off of the 400 at DW.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
81 days and counting. I just love this event. Some year I am going to talk some of you into racing on Sunday. We have a 300 bike desert race on the Sunday of this weekend every year. Spodefest is more fun, but you could get a flavor of a 'TRUE' desert race.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by GETMETOCA

Reno Checklist:

[*]Thrift Shop Bridal Veil for the "bachelorette" party

So are you going to do that for sure this year? Didn't it fall through last time?

We definitely need to spend more time partying, I wussed out in a big way last year. Not because it's a pretty sight with I'm sloshed, just for the stories to tell.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by firecracker22
So are you going to do that for sure this year? Didn't it fall through last time? 

Yeah, we were too pooped out to go party.   Bratt and I couldn't find any Male Strippers anyway.  The Cab driver told us he'd strip for us, but he was kinda skinny.  Dunno, what we're gonna do this year.   Take some Geritol and some Red Bull first, whatever we do. :silly:

SirThumper

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by Strick
Some year I am going to talk some of you into racing on Sunday.

You know, If I were in better shape at that time of year, I would take you up on that. I usually only have a couple of rides in at that time of year due to the dang weather up here. Angry Jim and his bro are in top form at that time and would probably do very well.

The cab driver told us he'd strip for us, but he was kind of skinny.
Hey, what is wrong with skinny? Thin is in, baby. :yeehaw:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by GETMETOCA

Dunno, what we're gonna do this year. Take some Geritol and some Red Bull first, whatever we do. :silly:

Red Bull and Vodka! Yum! I'm in!

I was totally worthless by 8:00 too, a whole day of riding certainly wears you out. We'll have to do something about that this year.

bills442

May 4, 2001
Ok, I knoooooooow i could find the answer to this question if I just looked a little harder BUT i'm at work and if the boss sees me surfing the web one more time I'm toast! LOL

Just moved to CA (bay area) about 5 months ago from Ohio, WHATS THIS RENO RIDE? I wanna go!! I've ridden in NV before, actually in the sparks/reno area enjoyed it a lot. Anyone got a general info link for the reno ride I can check out? Sign up info etc ....

Also, greetings everyone, always up for riding ( heck, I'll hop in the truck and drive to Jawbone if anyone wants to go )

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hey bills442!  Welcome to California.   Here's a good start for your reading pleasure:

http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85060

Last year, the Reno thread was the largest viewed in DRN history and will probably be even bigger this year.  You'll find everything you need in there.

Basics:  The ride is at Moonrocks near Reno.  Most people stay at the Peppermill while some camp at Moonrocks.  Dates are Feb 13, 14, 15, 16th and some are arrivng as early as the 12th.  Strick can take care of bike storage and lastly, there are some group dinners planned.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
ACK!! Only 44 more days!!! So much to do!

I knew I shouldn't have ridden my bike on Saturday. Gotta find some time to clean it again in the freezing cold. :ugg: Although if I hadn't gone riding who knows when I would have realized I hadn't touched my gear since DW!! Yikes. :confused:

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
No kidding, Speedy! :scream:

Susan and I went and did an indoor arena-cross practice last week. Went well, but one or two those is all we'll be able to do until MoonRocks!

Our weather here right now is the big "suck-o".... :think:

Oh great. I just realized I have only 44 days to lose xx pounds. :confused:

Woo-hoo! - rb

EyesWideShut

Dec 20, 2003
Hey, E-ticket I see you still suffer from that dyslexia. I think what you meant to say was that you have only xx days to lose 44 lbs!! I know I'll pay for that comment, but I couldn't help myself. Personally I've been going to a lot of buffets so I'll be in shape for the mexican food. I did use the talking scale you gave me for christmas for the first time. When I got on, it said: One at a time please! I will be sending this back to you as a defective gift, so if you could remove the voice portion of it please. What goes around comes around,
see you soon! Eyeswideshut

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
ooooh...ooohh...you...!!

Oh, you are so ROOSTED... :p

c'mon, Reno! :yeehaw:

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
Originally posted by gospeedracer
... I knew I shouldn't have ridden my bike on Saturday. Gotta find some time to clean it again in the freezing cold. :ugg: ....
I'm with ya, GSR, cleaning bikes in the freezing cold is no fun at all! :( :whiner: Ya start wondering if it's all worth it or not when ya have to use a hammer and chisel to get the mud off. 'TOTALLY looking forward to riding in some nice warm sand in Reno with ya'll!!! :thumb:

Also, E-ticket- I contacted Baha Bound, but haven't heard back yet (prolly busy over the holidays). I'll keep trying....

Attachments

• madeithome.jpg
    madeithome.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 162
Top Bottom