MoO_coW

Jul 14, 2000
Anyone play it? Ive being playing since B2 and its turned into a pretty sweet game except all the cheating...Just looking to see if anyones out there. I have seen a few people from DRN on front line force but that was a while back.

motochick

Mar 10, 2001
Ya! I play CS! I love it. My hubby got me hooked on it and now I am addicted. Sometimes I get in trouble for playing too much and not keeping the house up. We should hook up and play together sometime. What is your screen name? What servers do you play on? My screen name is Firehawk.

Sorry. I am like a little kid when I talk about CS. It is sometimes funny when you get to talking with some of the people you are playing with, and I tell them I am just a simple 30 yr old house wife. Most of them are college guys or kids like you. That makes them mad if I am doing good. I would love to chat with you and find out how o make my computer better for gaming. Have you tried Day of Defeat? Much harder but the graphics are lame.

Let me know when!!

Brenda

MoO_coW

Jul 14, 2000
DoD is awesome, I like it just as much as CS but there are no servers so I haven't played it in a LONG time. I am usually on 24.94.195.196:27016 but wherever is good. The only thing is, that server has a lot of cheaters :( And yes, I to was addicted, it took a week long forced vacation to break the addiction last year to make it so I can say no under my free will;) The saddest part is I really was addicted, seriously :o Yes, im a pasty white computer geek.

[edit] Almost forgot, my name is usually MoO_coW(were the name got started) or something religious, most of the time MoO_coW though.[/edit]

Last edited:

KXsteve

Apr 10, 2001
I used to play CS alot too, but I haven't upgraded for a long time......i think I will now! DoD was good,too, but yeah, the graphics were average!!

Have to have a game, MoO & Brenda..

Ahhhhh.......I gonna upgrade now!!!!!!

See you in that server you posted.....:):)

Steve

Top Bottom