ADAM 1988

Nov 11, 2013
Hello everyone new to the forum I've just finished my cr 125 project the bike has had everything new crank bearings seals piston all engine gaskets re nikaseal barrel clutch etc it's running I've just finished wearing it in but it seems to bog just before it hits powerband now I have the power valve working correctly airscrew properly adjusted and the jetting is right to my knowledge had to tinker with it because of pro circuit pipe I took the spark plug out and it look over heated so that tells me it's abit lean so arl adjust the clip on the needle to make it richer is there anything else I can do find fault cheers everyone any help would be greatly appreciated cheers adam oh and reeds are in good nick

arnego2

Mar 8, 2008
go first after the pilot circuit, than mid range and last main circuit.
How is your bike at idle and take off? Airscrew how manu turns out and what pilot jet is oem vs the one you are runing now?

ADAM 1988

Nov 11, 2013
Hya thanks for the reply I've found the cause it was the powervalve bearing inside the barrel it wasn't seating properly and was running loose on the powervalve shaft thanks for reply cheers adam

The Redrider

Jun 14, 2019
Honda power port parts are hard to adjust, but it can be done, I had an 86 2fiddy, and I now own a 89 2fiddy and it does it thing correctly..

Top Bottom