ryanrambo24

Jan 10, 2005
what year cr 125 head will interchange with the 91 cylinder, Also Eric I purchased you book and all I have to say is that it's excellent. I never would have thought of heating the inner race of the main bears to put the crank in, I believe i had a sucessful first time bottom end rebuild, i am wait on a head , cause I had mayjor eng failure , my lower rod bear broke apart and pieces smashed between the piston and head, so i don't believe my head is able to be fixed , unless you think you can turn it down .7 mm? please let me know about the head question anybody . all I need is a head to ride. thank you

wornknobby

Feb 5, 2004
well i'm not sure but do the "cylinder letters" need to match up? theres "A" and "B". and i beleve the 90 will work But don't quote me on that. :bang:

ryanrambo24

Jan 10, 2005
different heads will work if you use different pistons i know that , but just what heads and pistons are possible is my ultimate question

Risveden

Feb 21, 2005
If you change to the flat top piston(92-99) you can use a head from 92-99. If you want to run with the domed piston (-91) you can use the 91 head or 89, 90(not same squisharea as the 91) Never mix domed piston with the never head! The flat topp piston and head will give you a little more bottom-end.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom