cr 80 plzzzzz help asap

Dec 29, 2008
hi i have a cr 80 and it dose not start . it bakefires alot and smoke comes out the pipe .what would this mean

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
It could mean that you really need to expand on your description of how the bike was running, how it ended up in this state and how much maintenance has been done to it. It would also mean that you would be well served by picking up a service manual for this bike to help you trouble shoot. There is only so much and only will happen so fast on forums.

jason33

Oct 21, 2006
could mean get a new plug,try this first,im assuming your young, so a manual will help you greatly!!!,it did me when i was a kid, since every one wanted me to pay them to fix my bike, "yea like a 12-16 year olds" have a ton of money

bryank30

Jan 13, 2009
Go to Autozone, get a B9ES plug, its not exactly the factory recommended one, but it will get it running. How old is the Gas? What year is this CR? It may have an extremely dirty air filter. Look for simple reasons first. The weakest link is the electrical system. How does the compression feel?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…