MX 125

Aug 21, 2003
i want to jet my 02 cr 125 properly so i have to but jets specially made for hondas (i heared this somewhere) and know anywhere i can order them from casue i have no honda dealers close to me

MX 125

Aug 21, 2003
o also if someone has a clutch puller for cr 125 and they could take a pic of it or know where i can get a pic of one it would be very helpfull

Moto Squid

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
I've got 370-420 (minus 390) main jets that are left over from my 02. I've also got a leaner pilot but I think that ones in the bike, I can check tomorrow. Email me at Motoman9873@excel.net if you're interested.

Clutch puller??? You don't need a puller for the clutch but you do need one for the flywheel. I think I've got one of those pullers laying around too.

TNUTT

Jul 18, 2002
Go to your local motorcyle shop the distributes for White Bros., they have the jest in there catalog and it is about 1/3 the price as buying oem.

Faded

~SPONSOR~
Jan 7, 2003
Originally posted by Moto Squid
Clutch puller??? You don't need a puller for the clutch but you do need one for the flywheel. I think I've got one of those pullers laying around too.

I think he is refering to the clutch perch.

MX 125

Aug 21, 2003
no it is the flywheel im talking about i have to take it apart becasue for some reson my clutch does not work i was told that if u leave a bike sit for awhile the plates might stick together and they said it might have been what happened to my bike and i have to seperate them with my hands

BTW if u have any other idea about what might have happened to my clutch i would like to know

Peer Lovell

Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by freestyle125
wow i cant type the second part of the first line was do i have to buy specially made jets for hondas

You have to buy jets specifically for your carb ( in other words for your specific bike ) There are only 2 or 3 bucks each.
Call 1-888-MXMACHINE and they will have them out the next day.

baggio

Dec 30, 2002
Originally posted by freestyle125
no it is the flywheel im talking about i have to take it apart becasue for some reson my clutch does not work i was told that if u leave a bike sit for awhile the plates might stick together and they said it might have been what happened to my bike and i have to seperate them with my hands

BTW if u have any other idea about what might have happened to my clutch i would like to know

First of all---if you don't have a tech manual get one before working on your bike. The $50 will pay for itself in no time.
As for your quote: the flywheel is on the left and the clutch is on the right by the kick starter. You only need to lie the bike on its side, remove the clutch cover bolts and then the pressure plate bolts and pull out the plates.

MX 125

Aug 21, 2003
i took my clutch apart today and cleaned everything up re-oiled the plates put it back together and the clutch still wont engage does anyone know what else might be wrong

Top Bottom