oxygen

Sep 20, 2004
I have YZ 125 04 now. I am pleased with it, but I am looking for a new bike.New YZ is totally renewed, new cr have also new motor and good suspension, but forks are only 46mm. RM have good motor and great showas. Which bike is the best?

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
If you like your YZ then go for the 05 it be everything your's is now but better how can ya miss. the RM no idea what the 05 is like I've only heard from a couple of friends it's like the '04 with a yellow seat, it's a good bike too. The CR is a big ole question mark nobody knows other than maybe honda's R&D guys if its really any better and they don't have a good track record going.

DEX

Jun 11, 2003
Last year when I was looking at getting a 125 I was set on the 04 RM 125. I ended up deciding against the RM and saving my cash for racing this season (It was the right choice)
This year I have decided on the 05 YZ 125 it sounds like they corrected all of its weaknesses from the 04 model it sounds pretty close to perfect to me.
I am just waiting for it to arrive at the dealership now, my father got the loan approved and the financing done.(I will be paying as I work part time and earn my bikes and racing fees)

Now I am just waiting for the bike to come in, the waiting is killing me as I want to start training hard right away as it will be my first year on a 125.

Top Bottom