cr134hc

Feb 7, 2008
Okay some people may thing this is a crazy question, but does any one know what all pipes will fit a 2000 cr 125. I heard that the kx pipes bolt up certain years to the honda's but just a select few. and also does anyone know the major difference between the 2000-2001 and the 02-03 year dealing with the pipe on the cr125, like will they fit and just need brackets or what bc the flanges are different part numbers. i didn't know if anyone had tried this. and one more quick question, has anyone saw a very noticable gain out or the high compression gasket kits....or has ne one tried to trim a 54 mm to a 56mm? thanks alot

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I'm pretty sure the diff between a 2000 and later models is enough that it won't fit.

If I'm not mistaken, after 2000 they changed the motor a bit.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
From what I understand the stock Honda pipe is actually hard to beat. Might find somebody selling one thinking they needed an aftermarket one and snag it for cheap. The '00-'01 bikes have a different frame because the plastic is different but you can swap to the newer +'02 style by getting the newer plastic, a newer model fuel tank and fabricating a tab for the lower mounting point on the frame. I'll be doing a writeup on this in the not too distant future.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Patman said:
The '00-'01 bikes have a different frame because the plastic is different but you can swap to the newer +'02 style by getting the newer plastic, a newer model fuel tank and fabricating a tab for the lower mounting point on the frame. I'll be doing a writeup on this in the not too distant future.

Hmmm.. Interesting. I wouldn't mind updating the look of my 2000..

Top Bottom