Telemaqq

Sep 5, 2003
What does everyone think about this bike, i was looking at a 4 stroke, but after looking and seeing i can get a used one of these for about 3000 or less these look like a better deal, they are faster and everything, and if i ever get into racing or jumping this bike could handle it, wut does everyone think of it, is it worth getting? im 15 140 lbs and about 5'6" to 5'8" havent measured my self in awhile, i just want to know the pros and cons about his bike!

Bet On Red

Aug 11, 2003
I love my cr 125... I was going to get a yz... but after looking at the YZ frame I decided to go with the honda. Honda's known for quality.

<DarreN123>

Jul 21, 2003
im almost 16 and i wanted a 4 stroke to start out with too, but i ended up getting an rm125...it has a lot of power for a 125, but i got used to it in about an hour of riding (just picked it up a few days ago, and our pickup is off the road so it makes things difficult)

wiredopen

Sep 9, 2003
Originally posted by Telemaqq
What does everyone think about this bike, i was looking at a 4 stroke, but after looking and seeing i can get a used one of these for about 3000 or less these look like a better deal, they are faster and everything, and if i ever get into racing or jumping this bike could handle it, wut does everyone think of it, is it worth getting? im 15 140 lbs and about 5'6" to 5'8" havent measured my self in awhile, i just want to know the pros and cons about his bike!

shnalln

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2002
Two strokes are definately cheaper...I had the same problems when trying to decide on what I was going to get. I got the 2 stroke and haven't regretted anything...as a matter of fact, I'm glad that I did get a 2...I started my step son who is 15 on an xr100 (small for his age)...six months later, I had to get him a KX100...being 15 I can almost guantee that your going to get into jumping and racing...I think it depends on what kind of four stroke your talking about...a racing fourstroke? Just getting started, I would go with the 2s and use the money saved to buy gear...helmet, goggles, boots, gloves, and everything else you can afford. Consider at least those 4 items mandatory! Just my opinion though...

Porstala F9

Jul 30, 2003
Yeah, a 125 would be perfect for that kind of stuff.

But don't jump right into getting the CR 125. Research the different types of bikes. YZs, RMs, KXs, SXs... All have different types of powerbands for different riding styles. Personally, I went with a KX 125 since it has the smoothest powerband IMO, and the best low end - mid power which suits my riding style.

Top Bottom