p12palof

Oct 13, 2006
Hello, I have a ´98 CR250. My stock exhaust has a big dent and I need to replace. I think in a fmf fatty or procircuit platinum. I will replace the silencer also. What is your experiences with this exhaust? Thanks

Last edited:

mmz77

Oct 15, 2006
I have the same year with a fatty - powercore 2 combo and the power out put is amazing. The bottom end increased quite a bit while smoothing the delivery across the whole range...

bwood

Mar 21, 2004
I had a 99 CR250 with the Fatty and PowerCore 2. Great combo, check out Rocky Mountain MC/ATV , they run some good deals on exhaust packages. Free shipping over $100 and they used to runs discounts for buying both at the same time. I think I paid around $245 for mine back in Nov of 05.

m4i2k2e2

Oct 8, 2007
i have a pro circuit platinum with a 304 silencer. it came with the bike when i bought it. so i dont have a stock / aftermarket comparison. but, i like the exhaust very much. i would buy one if i ever got another 2 stroke.

hot125mod

Jan 14, 2007
I have a pc pipe and r304 shorty silencer on my suzuki it sounds awsome from what eric gorr said since the pc pipe has a narrower center section it has better response than say an FMF fatty or sst also an advantage in whoops corners and short runs at jumps basically it comes on to the pipe better and harder. The FMF pipe having a larger center section has more top end and isn't so narrow banded. A good big bore pipe.

Top Bottom