zomiemama

Jun 8, 2009
Hey guys

So I talked to one of my dads motorcycle mechanics and he is going to look at the 1988 Cr250 I bought. He says its most likely in the motor, so prepare yourself if your gonna have to put money into it (alot). I guess you can't take peoples work for it that stuff has been done even with recipts from where it was done, and even talking to who did it saying they did it properly. Anyway I was wondering... Where would be a good place to get bike parts for cheaper. Is there any sites you guys know of? Any places in Canada I can order from?

I just hope its not as bad as he says its gonna be :bang:

Thanks

Chad

OriginalRider

Nov 23, 2008
Bikebandit.com has eveyrthing i have the same bike got everything i need from them..After i read that pm you sent me im thinking it's the way the bike is made because my bike is acting the same way.

Last edited:

f4stunter

Dec 18, 2008
zomiemama said:
Thing is they don't have my year.

Chad

Service honda has all the way back to '78. Same parts as bikebandit and alot cheaper.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
I figured if the OEM parts are still available, one of the largest parts selling Honda dealers would be able to get them, even if they don't show the older parts on their website.

Which is why I told him to call Service in my first post. Guess he missed that part. ;)

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
There may be a minimum order requirement for Service to ship to Canada. I remember AJ saying last month that shipping to Canada has become a real hassle.
I could be wrong, just throwing that out there.

Top Bottom