cr125_king

Apr 2, 2001
Heres my simple question. Will a 2000-2002 CR250 front fender fit a 96'CR250?. From acerbis website they say 90'-99' and 00'-02' for front fenders. I think i've seen some 99's and older with the newer style of front fender. Also i'm getting black plastic so would any of the other Mx bikes front fenders fit, becuase i really like the yamaha and suzuki front fenders.The only thing is that usually the front # plate goes with the front fender. This may be a weird/stupid question, but i want to know . And dont say go buy a Yamaha or Suzuki just becuase i like thier front fenders.:p
Thanx:)

MXFastGuy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 11, 2001
Yeah, it'll work, no mods necessary. I had a 2000 front fender on my 1999. If you want to use the new-style front number plate you'll need to use some spacers, though.

cr125_king

Apr 2, 2001
What do ya mean by spacers(put washers behind the bolt on the # plate???). Will the old style # plate work/look ok with new style fender?. Or do i have to get new style # plate and fender?

NO HAND

~SPONSOR~
Jun 21, 2000
Originally posted by cr125_king
...Will the old style # plate work/look ok with new style fender?. Or do i have to get new style # plate and fender?
I know the front # plate doesn't attach to the front fender so you can get any separately. It will look fine it you only get the front fender as well.

Top Bottom