BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by KLX4smoke
Red is the traditional color of motorsports vehicles in Italy, the Italian manufacturers prefer to paint everything bright red (ducati, ferrari, alfa, etc.) JasonJ was joking that the Italian magazine loved the bike mainly because it was their favorite color.

Man, if Ducati made dirt bikes I would own one. I drool everytime I get near one!

Here's another fun translation page.

http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

Last edited:

LocoCD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 22, 2000
Whatever happened to that Eye-talian guy who always used to scoop all the magazines a year ago here on DRN? Chicalino, Chica, Cico or something like that.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Translator??? What translator??? This is bonafide "one semester of community college italian", built on a firm foundation of cussing uncles and aunts in the kitchen. Uncle Crook (no, really, that was his nickname) would have his people pay you a visit for that insult;)

Now, I agree, let's hear more about the CRF. Wifey says if I work my tail off for the next year, I'll be riding a new stallion soon!!!

KLX4smoke

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2001
Man, if Ducati made dirt bikes I would own one

I would too, if I could afford one.

Seriously, I have long wondered why one of the dirt bike manufacturers didn't rip off the desmodronic valve idea for a dirtbike engine. Desmo valvetrains are high maintainence but valve springs just seem like a waste of good horsepower.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
sì gradisco i blondes difettosi grandi sulla montagna ugualmente (or) La fiera cattiva haired la donna sull' amore del mountail :p

Questi individui sono pieni di crap, usano un traduttore, che non lavora probabilmente bene - Okie

= These individuals are full of crap, use a translator, than it probably does not work well

Amo guidare il mio motociclo della sporcizia, scalda il mio cuore e mi porta la gioia grande. Il mio battitore lo eccita! :cool:

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Bundu wrote:
yes I equally appreciate blondes defective large on the mountain (or) the bad fair haired the woman on the love of the mountail

uhhh... yes. What he said.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Amo la donna della montagna che è grande ed è blonde

I am sure BBBOM will appreciate this more ;)

henkholland

Oct 26, 2000
I saw a CRF in the Italian HM (Honda Motori?) unit at the ISDE in France (without lights). It was framenumber 1 and engine number 21. They said it was the bike Fred Bolley rode a demo with at the Roggenburg MXGP Switzerland. Was not allowed tot touch it.

Top Bottom