damon

Sep 29, 1999
in an italian magazine they tested the cr 450
they said the bike set new standard for 4stroke motocross bike,it s incredible light,has excellent handling,it seem like the 250 2 stroke,has an engine that pull much quiker than yamaha from down low and it s very fast.
it s also easy to start both hot and cold.
the suspension are very well balanced and the bike does t tire the rider.
it was a really impressive test,they judge the bike as the best 4stroke ever.:cool:

TobyS

May 1, 2000
Damon,
JasonJ means he thinks they like Hondas. Hondas are red. Therefore "They just like it because it is red." means they just like it because it is a Honda.

KLX4smoke

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2001
Red is the traditional color of motorsports vehicles in Italy, the Italian manufacturers prefer to paint everything bright red (ducati, ferrari, alfa, etc.) JasonJ was joking that the Italian magazine loved the bike mainly because it was their favorite color.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by KLX4smoke

rossa è molto bella vroom vroom!

che petzo stupido. Gwen Stefani e molta bella. Vroom vroom!!!!!!! Spoliate, Gwen! Per favore, Spoliate. Anche Io- spoliame:p :p :p

B

biglou

Ciao, Zio.

Come siete, paisan? Sono conforme, Gwen Stefani e molto bello. Vroom, vroom!! Troppo difettoso ho dovuto fare questo sul traduttore!:D Arrivederci.:)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Questi individui sono pieni di crap, usano un traduttore, che non lavora probabilmente bene.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I guess this is the wine and cheese forum. :p

macaroni, rigatoni, adidas, ferrari, spagetti,

Take that!

Oh yeah, I got a lot more where that came from. :confused:

B

biglou

Originally posted by Wolf:
C'mon traduttore....where's the comeback??

All I can say is "Doh! I'm busted!":eek: I've said it before, "All I know are the curse words thanks to my mom" Hell hath no fury like an old Italian woman scorned!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Sì, Okie, questi tipi è un mazzo di perdenti! Se un doofus grande come me può
calcolare verso l'esterno come funzionare il website di traduzione, chiunque potere.

A proposito, metterei il nostro gospeedracer in su contro Gwen Stefani tutto il giorno. E' calda!

(it's funny to go back and re-translate back to English what you just translated to Italian!)

Last edited:
B

biglou

Originally posted by XRpredator:
Yes, Okie, these losing types is a bunch of! If a doofus large as me it can calculate towards the outside like working the website ones of translation, anyone power. On purpose, I would put ours gospeedracer in on against Gwen Stefani all the day. Warm E'!
What?:think Now you're just talking crazy! ;)

damon

Sep 29, 1999
dear guys,i m italian and what i can say is that your translator works really bad,believe me ,it s difficult yo understand what you write.
so i think it s better using english.
apart from this i think everyone here prefer reading about the crf450 and not of languages...

Top Bottom