littlerm

Dec 1, 1999
Well, my local Honda dealer in Fayetteville, TN, just informed me that my new CR450F will be here on October 9th. That's supposed to be the exact day it gets unloaded off the truck, and it will be assembled and test-ridden about .2 seconds after that. I sure hope he's right and there are no delays. I can't wait!

Roger Little
'99 WR400

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
That's exciting news - did the dealer have any ideas on whether we'll see the CRF250R as well, and also whether or not we'll get some sweet new enduro versions of these two bikes anytime soon ? (or at least updated XR's ?)

I would plunk down for an updated ie. modern small / mid-bore Honda enduro bike in a second ...

littlerm

Dec 1, 1999
He doesn't know anything about the CR250F, but he said they are unveiling many new models at the dealer show in a couple of months. My guess is that the CR250F will be on display, and hopefully new XR450 and XR250 enduro models with electric start. (We can dream, can't we?)

Roger Little
'99 WR400

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
You bet - I been dreaming about it for some time now ...

I have a '97 XR 250R - I tried out a YZ 426F today on some fire roads and all I can say is "WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The 426 was awesome - awesome pull but not like the 2-stroke-rip-your-arms-out kinda pull. It was in between .... some real grunt and it sounds killer !

Can't wait for the new Honda mid bores ... hopefully they'll give the Yamahas some competition ... I'm sure they'll be great.

Top Bottom