CyclePro

Aug 7, 2000
I just recieved my new bike and want to put a different pipe on it. On my 426 it was not a hard decision, I used a DSP because they furnished the pipes for Yamaha Racing. It was awesome by the way. Now that I have a CR450F does anyone know what Team Honda uses or have any experience with any pipes yet?

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Are you needing a spark arrestor? Or just wanting a different pipe? I would bet that FMF has been sitting on pipes for a month now waiting for their first sucker..........:confused:

CyclePro

Aug 7, 2000
The stock pipe does seem to work well, but I am looking for a spark arrestor.I think this bike will make an awesome trail bike.

MotoGreg

Sep 23, 2001
Well, the Yosh website shows their exhaust on a CRF with number 28... isn't that Nathan Ramsey's number?

I started my bike for the first time today and was amazed at how quiet it is at idle, but it is quite loud (about like my DSP YZF) when you blip the throttle.

Pro Moto

Oct 30, 2001
spark arrestor

I just posted some spark arrestor information in the NEW PRODUCTS forum. I do not want to break any rules of the forum, so you can get the details by looking at it there.
good luck!

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Way to go. Why fork out the dough for a over hyped gimmick of a after market system. when you can benifit from the better stock design and have a spark arrestor to boot...... thumbs up to pro moto.... Now how about a down sized end cap for an available stealth mode......

Top Bottom