FMF Rider

Jun 15, 2007
Was the cr60 a water cooled bike or air cooled? I was also wondering how long they were in production for and why they stopped making them. Thanx :)

RocketRaccoon

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 7, 2006
From what I could find by doing a search for "HONDA CR60" on google...they were air cooled and stopped production in 1985/86. Lots of pics and info available. Try it for yourself and I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

gearhead730

Mar 25, 2006
CR60 83 84 Years of production.Air cooled 6 speed fast bike suspension is wimpy compared to todays bikes.Dont know why they stopped making them honda missed the boat on that one.Bought one for my son raced 65 class with it but the suspension held him back,engine was mid top end .

griffbones

Sep 12, 2006
The CR60 was produce for the USA in 1983 and 1984. The two years were very similar except for a few changes. In '84 they put a larger carb on the engine, changed the clutch design slightly and the right side engine (clutch) cover is different. Most people don't realize this because they look the same at a glance. The '84 model also received larger front forks and a different style front number plate. The CR60 was also produced in 1985 but not sold in the USA.
BTW they were all air cooled bikes, and they were very fast in their day!
I still have an old '83 model in my garage. If I ever fine the time I plan on doing a full restoration of the little bike, just becuase it is such a cool little machine.

jlstewart

Dec 30, 2009
1984 cr60 decals

:bang: We have a 1984 cr60 that we got for our daughter but we need to find the decals for it, if anyone has any info on how we can find some that would be great

Top Bottom