fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
Anyone got the info on this event? Its scheduled for this weekend and I can't turn up a flyer after scratching around in the usual places.

Tahuya Rat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 11, 2002
Craig starts about 9, you start about 11. I was @ the meeting tonight, James and I will probably be working the event. Flyer never got posted on NMA site, supposedly there's plenty @ your local bike shop. Gimme a call tomorrow for anything else you need to know, 253-884-1674.
Also, at this point the "last" poker run of the season, sceduled for 10/19 @ Tahuya, appears to be off the scedule due to a miscue sometime during the last 12 months. Todd Lynne of the NMA and Skagit Powersports is putting on a NMA poker run in Bellingham (ouch) on 11/2, unlesss we can resurrect another date somewhere considerably more central, then that'll be it for the year, regardless, it will be for sure the event that the annual sacrificial Zuke will be given away - this year, you don't show, you don't win, so if you got points..... :aj:

Highbeam

~SPONSOR~
Jun 13, 2001
October 19th has a non (PRP) poker run up in Walker Valley. The wet duck. It was a kick butt event last year in a tough trail system.

Sure beats sitting at home.

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
You're right! :thumb: but the event has been cancelled as well as the River City Poker run at Tahuya :uh:

Last edited:

Highbeam

~SPONSOR~
Jun 13, 2001
Doh! The wet duck was cancelled on the 25th per the NMA calendar.

That stinks. This is one of the best times to ride. Still warm but the dust gets knocked down at night.

Top Bottom