Crf250r / Crf250x

The CR250F wont be available until 03 at the soonest. They were shooting at the National circuit but decided to wait.

Crystal ball time...and the wizard that provided this info hasnt failed me yet

Yes...red, alum framed, screamin valved motor, 1/4 liter, September 02, dealer floors...

No, its not the 230, they have done an awesome job of keeping this one under wraps...

sure it will be one sweet bike.

HR
:cool:

Combat767

It's all about the dirt..
News!

I just saw this on Trans World MX web site. I wonder if Honda is finally going to release a 250f, or maybe this has something to do with Nikkis thread on Kevin Windham? Hmmmmm!!! :flame:

Big News Coming Thursday Evening

Thursday September 12, 2002

TransWorld Motocross has learned that an eagerly anticipated announcement will be made this Thursday evening, but editors were sworn to secrecy until then. Be sure to check back Thursday night for the announcement, and Friday morning for the full story.

HINT: It's no bombshell, but those of you who actually ride might be stoked!

motometal

Lifetime Sponsor
uhhh, nothing agianst those who don't or can't, but I think you will find that most of us on here ride! this is not dubadubadub dot poseur dot com!

Well, as luck would have it, our server is down on the TWMX web site and we can not post any updates until tomorrow. Yes, the big news is the 2003 CRF250R, which Honda announced at the Dealer Show in Chigaco this evening. A disc with specs and photos is due to arrive at our offices tomorrow morning, and we will put all of the info up!

evenslower

N. Texas SP
Honda's website says it has a sneak peek at the 04's coming on September 14th. That's only 43 minutes away.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
Hey!
Happy birthday, swapster! :)