Hawaii-Rider

Feb 24, 2001
Crystal ball time...and the wizard that provided this info hasnt failed me yet

Yes...red, alum framed, screamin valved motor, 1/4 liter, September 02, dealer floors...

No, its not the 230, they have done an awesome job of keeping this one under wraps...

sure it will be one sweet bike.

HR
:cool:

Combat767

It's all about the dirt..
Nov 20, 2001
News!

I just saw this on Trans World MX web site. I wonder if Honda is finally going to release a 250f, or maybe this has something to do with Nikkis thread on Kevin Windham? Hmmmmm!!! :flame:

Big News Coming Thursday Evening

Thursday September 12, 2002

TransWorld Motocross has learned that an eagerly anticipated announcement will be made this Thursday evening, but editors were sworn to secrecy until then. Be sure to check back Thursday night for the announcement, and Friday morning for the full story.

HINT: It's no bombshell, but those of you who actually ride might be stoked!

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
uhhh, nothing agianst those who don't or can't, but I think you will find that most of us on here ride! this is not dubadubadub dot poseur dot com!

swapmoto

Sep 10, 2002
Well, as luck would have it, our server is down on the TWMX web site and we can not post any updates until tomorrow. Yes, the big news is the 2003 CRF250R, which Honda announced at the Dealer Show in Chigaco this evening. A disc with specs and photos is due to arrive at our offices tomorrow morning, and we will put all of the info up!

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Honda's website says it has a sneak peek at the 04's coming on September 14th. That's only 43 minutes away.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Hey!
Happy birthday, swapster! :)

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Swap,
The beauty of the internet is there is no ink... so if you make a typo just click the Edit/Delete option at the bottom of your post and edit away.... eternal editability. I gave up trying to spell correctly long ago. If people get my gist then I made a good post. Now, that said, I have to get a proofer to read EVERYTHING before it goes to the printer. :confused:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
It's real! :eek: I am one sick puppy........ :confused:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Originally posted by swapmoto
Thanks, Jaybird. I am no longer the pup in the vert class! haha
DM
LOL...I thought maybe you had given up your bike for a board and a half-pipe!

:aj:

Combat767

It's all about the dirt..
Nov 20, 2001
Honda Web site press release!!

CRF250R
Honda, the undisputed leader in four-stroke Performance First power, introduces the latest innovation in no-compromise motocross race bikes: the all-new 2004 CRF250R. Hot on the heels of the race-winning and award-winning CRF450R, this new all-out racer will dominate 125cc-class competition alongside the CR125R.
Whether you're a Veteran Class racer looking for the inherent advantage of a broad four-stroke power delivery or you're a young gun seeking a traction advantage in the ultra-demanding 125 class, with the new 2004 Honda CRF250R you'll dust the guys who aren’t Riding Red.
CRF250X
Take what is basically the all-new CRF250R and put a button on the handlebar that’s connected to a lightweight, electric starter. That’s a sure-fire formula for building the most serious off-road motorcycle to enter the dirt market in a long, long time. Meet the brand-new CRF250X: X marks the spot where you’ll find a full-on, competition-oriented, off-road machine, coming from Honda.

:aj: :aj:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
:eek:

:yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

(but whats up with the 2004 part? I was hoping for a late release 2003 - any idea of an estimated release date?)

Top Bottom