tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
Hey yall,

A bunch of us NTSP Muenster Hounds and another group of my dualsport brothers are headed up to Oklahoma for a day ride at Crossbar. There should be 10-15 of us. Temps look reasonable and I have not ridden the new trail.

Ranger Brad is doing a benefit cookout Saturday as well. It is a fund raiser for a local that was injured seriously in the service and needs some help. Word is that it is a donation dinner that includes ribs.

We are shooting to be there by 9AM. Yall know who we are. Who is gonna make it. Dwreck, Craig, Lorin, Butch, Don, Brian?....

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Life on the farm is catching up with me this time of year. I'll see if I can cut loose but I wouldn't count on it.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
since you forgot to include me in the list, i'll mention that i will be at the state race.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Sounds like fun, and for a good cause!
That being said, all of the recent and ongoing rains have slowed down any work on the 500, as well as causing more problems needing attention before the race.
I'll be meeting Dwreck tonight and walking/working some trail. I'll ask, but pretty sure he's getting antsy to get alot of work in on the place, and won't make the Davis ride.
Enjoy, I look forward to the opportunity to ride the Crossbar on a 'fun' ride!

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Would love to make that trip myself, although the recent rains have me wondering about a few of the "crossings" at the Crossbar. I would love to meet up there in the future sometime, but this Saturday wont allow me to be there.

Top Bottom