angry jim

Sponsoring Member
Aug 4, 2000
Every Mike Alessi hater should step up right now and belly up to their plate of crow. The kid just won straight up in his 2nd 125 National. You don't have to like him, but you do have to admit he is not just HYPE. I'm a little surprised he won at High Point, but you could see this coming. He beat all the guys who said he was going to get taught a lesson. I give Mike Brown credit for catching and passing him. I'm sure Alessi was being careful not to get taken out after what happened last week.
This wasn't a fluke. All the competition was there, except Langston. Langston paid a big price for showing the rookie who was boss. All the guys that use Alessi as motivation got beat fair and square. Hepler had his home track. Millsaps trains hard and has a factory Suzuki and lives to beat Alessi. Ryan Hughes is the toughest, hardest training guy out there and has been waiting a year to avenge his loss at that 4 stroke national last year. Team Pro Circuit has the best bikes on the track, right? And of course we all know, because the magazines tell us, that KTM's are junk.
Eat up or shut up!

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
From what i gather, i just dont like his dad, sounds like he is in charge.. Cracked me up his podium speech, saying "Im a superstar" :rotfl:

Anybody know why in moto1 at Hangtown he went from 1st all the way back too around 8th?? Im thinking bike problems??

tyesai

Nov 4, 2004
Alot of the hate doesn't come from his riding ability, it comes from his attitude. I have said before that I am far removed from the "motocross scene" here in Central Arkansas, but what most of us hear is that the kid and his dad are real buttholes. I have only seen one favorable letter on the guy written into a Mag and it said he was real nice and signed some autographs and posed for some pics with a few kids. That is the only positive thing I have heard about this guy and his attitude. I have never met him and there is 99.9% chance that I never will so I can't sit here on a computer thousands of miles away from some one and say that they are a pile of $#!^. The guy is marked though and no matter what he does he is going to suck to thousands of people because he got started off on the wrong foot. Even if you are the best no one wants to hear it, we only want to see it. That is just a good life lesson. My old man always used to say "everyone likes a little ass son, but no one likes a smart ass" Those are words to live by. Him and his old man seem like smart asses. But then again see the part about being thousands of miles away.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Jim (calm down :) be happy :nod: ) and Rat, I ate crow in the previous thread but have this to say.
The kid is loaded with talent and will win many more overalls and I respect his abilities. I don't respect his (or especially his fathers) attitude and until he learns to tone it down he will not get the fan base many other less talented riders have.

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
Not to mention the fact it was almost a year ago that many of us doubted "the hype." He's had almost a year to grow, train, race (over-seas), and think about the butt whoopin's he got last year. A year later, he's a bit more mature and ready to exercise his talents.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
"and think about the butt whoopin's he got last year."

Where do you guys come up with this stuff, do you even pay attention to what happened at the races?

And I saw that Old dude, you're OK in my book, not that you would give a crap, I'm just saying.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
super rat said:
And I saw that Old dude, you're OK in my book, not that you would give a crap, I'm just saying.
Rat I will admit when I was wrong if shown the facts. I was wrong in believing the announcers version. And I wouldn't lose sleep if you or anyone else hates me but I like it better having friends :nod:
Show up at dirtweek and I'll even have a beer or 3 for ya

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
I remember him laying face down next to the track last year after the whoop monster picked him up and threw him down in one moto and then what....an 8th place finish or so? With all of the "hype" surrounding his first appearance (most of it coming from his own camp), I expected a podium finish. Got his a$$ handed to him.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
oldguy said:
Rat . . . Show up at dirtweek and I'll even have a beer or 3 for ya
I'll give you a noogie

and I've not heard of Crow Buffett, but I have heard of his brother Jimmy

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
oldguy said:
The kid is loaded with talent and will win many more overalls and I respect his abilities. I don't respect his (or especially his fathers) attitude and until he learns to tone it down he will not get the fan base many other less talented riders have.

:cool: Well, there ya go. oldguy sums it up in a nutshell. ;)

Top Bottom