mgorman

May 8, 2000
Crow Canyon 11-17-2002

Anyone interested in trail riding and MX in east central Ohio this weekend?

Crow Canyon has 300+ acres of trails, a mini and full size motocross tracks with the later having real jumps. It is also the home of the Crow GNCC. Last weeks track will probably be still arrowed and well worn in. It was an 8 mile loop.

www.crowcanyonmx.com

Last edited:

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
psst, you mean 11-17-02 right? ;)

mgorman

May 8, 2000
It is located about 10 minutes east of I-77 along US-250 in Uhrichsville.

http://www.crowcanyonmx.com/directions1.htm

The parking area is at the end of the gravel road, not the big field where the gncc parking was. They also allow camping but I would call 1st.

Sorry, I am a month behind the times. Hopefully I won't be a month behind on the trails or track.

bills442

May 4, 2001
Sounds fun,

My meniscus surgery on my right knee seems like its just about ready to try some moderate riding again :think: . I'll drag my kdx out and try to meet a few of you.

bills442

May 4, 2001
I'm planning on making it.

Red Z71 pickup and a green KDX 200, might bring my black enclosed trailer if its real cold so I can be a wimp and warm up inside.

mgorman

May 8, 2000
Look for a red F-150 with a #164 Husqvarna and a silver E-350 4x4 van. I f I am out riding already, the truck will have a Husky tied to it with 4 legs instead of two wheels.

bills442

May 4, 2001
Ugg,

well I sat on the porch at the apartments for about 15 minutes this morning, its more than a sprinkle of rain here in Cuyahoga Falls this morning -- I thought about getting a cheap rain coat from AutoZone and going but in the end I pussed out.

I'm usually willing to be a rain or shine rider, but I don't feel confortable yet in the real greasy stuff since the doc says the bad leg is still only at 60-70%.

I'll catch you guys next time hopefully!

mgorman

May 8, 2000
Today would not have been a good come back day. It was greasy in some spots and great in others. Lots of standing water but we didn't get stuck.

Rick (Dozer) and I were the only ones that showed out of the half dozen that e-mailed me along with about 8 quads who we only saw in the parking lot. There was one hill that gave Rick a bad time till he tried it on the Husky and flew over the top. I tried it on the KTM 300 and was glad I had the 410. We swapped bikes for a loop and after we put in about 3 hours of riding we headed to Wendy's for Chilli.

Any one feeling lucky, there is a pair of roll offs laying in the woods out there, some where...

Top Bottom