Dan Reed

Feb 5, 2001
We just rode at Crow Canyon (Urichsville,O.) yesterday and wanted to offer a ride report. Very easy to find, right off the highway. Very professional management IMO. We had a group who wanted trails and MX and were totally impressed. Even the separate PeeWee MX track was awesome. We thouroughly enjoyed the Hare scramble loops, which were very fresh and just laid out for an upcoming event. We look forward to Camping there too, maybe next time. The owner,Tom, says the new (more accurate) web site will be up soon. The schedule of Open riding was Thur-Sun.according to the current web site. but now only Sat-Sun.(due to limited turn out on Thur. & Fridays) However we showed up Friday(July 5) and they were open. I get the feeling that He would accomodate you if you wanted to arrange a thur or Fri. The MX track is well designed but quite rocky. We had a blast and highly recommend it for the $15. See you there.

jfurniss

~SPONSOR~
Aug 22, 2000
I want to put my two cents worth in for Crow Canyon, too. Great ride! The trail were great. Tom says he could use more riders, so check it out! I'd hate for him to not make money and have to close down.

Top Bottom