customer service at service honda att:aj

john stu

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 7, 2002
i just wanted to post my resent results with dealing with aj at service Honda. i was a little (ok maybe more than a little) nervous ordering a bike threw the mail especially one of this price and when i received my new 2005 cr500af and it had two small problems (minor defects?) so i called aj and explained the problems and he same day aired the parts right out with NO HASSLE he didn't even ask me to send to old parts back all he was concerned with was me being happy.all i can say is "THIS WAS THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD ABSOLUTELY NO HASSLE AT ALL AND WAS TREATED WITH THE UTMOST PROFESSIONALISM IN EVERY WAY" and this includes all new purchases i have ever made (im 29 had 4 new cars and about 5 Mx bikes ect ). i guess this can be expected, i did pay a lot for my new bike but sometimes just because you paid a lot doesn't mean you will be treated good but in this case i was.

thanks again aj for your help and making this purchase a
pleasant experience and i have yet to take the bike for a real mx ride but so far it is awesome i will post results after getting in a few real rides :cool:

Top Bottom