Skid Jackson

Nov 1, 2000
Anyone get this rag. I picked up an issue at the mc shop that was all dirtbikes. Looked like a yearly issue kind of thing. Is it all dirt bikes all the time or is it just all about bikes?? Do you think it's worth a subscription??

IRISHCOFFEE

Aug 3, 2002
not sure where jboomer is coming fram but you CANNOT find another better source for dirt bike race info.. schedules and other info on a immediate basis is unmatched. if there is a street or dirt happening of any consequence cycle news has it. you can't go wrong.

Layton

~SPONSOR~
Aug 2, 2000
Cycle News has been THE magazine to read for years. They cover all types of racing plus the local and national news. I think they produce 50 issues per year.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by Skid Jackson
Anyone get this rag. I picked up an issue at the mc shop that was all dirtbikes. Looked like a yearly issue kind of thing. Is it all dirt bikes all the time or is it just all about bikes?? Do you think it's worth a subscription??

Skid.

Cycle News is the next best thing to DRN for getting the latest info in the dirt bike world. The issue that you purchased is the year end issue. It covers two weeks. It is usually a weekly paper. They cover dirt bikes, MX, road racing, GNC stuff, speedway, etc.

And yes, it is well worth a subscription.

Last edited:
Top Bottom