Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
There has been some discussion and consideration of replacing the current D-14 newspaper with Cycle USA, currently the official newspaper for midwest districts 15, 16, 17, 22, and 23.

D-14 members are being offered a sample issue... check it out here:

http://www.cycleusa.com/d14offer/

Offer ends July 25, 2007

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
As a D15 and D17 member, I already get this magazine/newspaper and I am very impressed with the regional coverage provided by Cycle USA. I am in favor of having it becoming official for D14 coverage.
I would encourage anyone who has not reviewed it to take advantage of this sample issue.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
I've done photojournalist work for Cycle USA for 8 years or so.... and never understood why D-14 wasn't included, since there seems to be a lot of crossover with MI riders also racing in IN/IL, and vice versa.... so a lot of people are missing out on a cool paper which has coverage of their races. Check it out.... it's a great paper.... lots of local race coverage/photos/results, district schedules for quick reference, good classified section to the regional riders, etc. I can't wait until mine arrives each month! :ride:

FlyinRyan

~SPONSOR~
Mar 19, 2001
It is a great paper. I agree with Nikki, never could figure out why D14 didn't use Cycle USA. If D14 does go this way then all the D14 guys would get the articles for the Roselawn enduros that I write up.

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Makes sense to me and if it saves the district money then bonus! Maybe the savings can be put towards lobbying for trail access and opening county roads to dirt bikes. Many guys are also D15 members so that should save some printing and mailing.

Top Bottom