Carp824

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2002
Just curious if anyone has attended the Cycle World International motorcycle show. There is one in Atlanta in January and I was thinking about checking it out.

Any thoughts on these shows?

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I've have been going to the CW shows since they started them. They are very good. All of the manugacturers are there. If you are an AMA member you will get a (slight) discount.

I look at it this way, I get to be around bikes in the dead of winter. If I can't ride 'em, I might as well look at 'em.

treefinder

Sponsoring Member
Jun 4, 2002
They're fun. If you like to wander around and look at new bikes and sit on them, etc you should consider going. There is more street stuff there than dirt, by a big margin. There will always be a booth trying to sell an amazing spray that will keep your faceshield fog-free. This year there were three!

I wouldn't travel from NC to GA for it, but if you're in the area it would be worth the $8-10 to get in.

KTM was not at the SF Bay Area show, but Honda, Kaw, Suz, Yam, Triumph, BMW, Harley, Moto Guzzi, Ducati all were.

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
I go to the Chicago one every year too. Its ok as long as you don't go sunday afternoon--too DAMN MANY PEOPLE! But it is quite fun to me to go sit on all the new bikes, it's almost like touchin someone elses girlfriend! :laugh:

One year they had a local trials club putting on exhibitions (I know, trials in Illinois right?) and that was pretty damn cool.

Top Bottom