Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Copied from Texas Off Road Network I put it here, because I figured that they perps will likely unload them without going too far.

Fellow TON Members,

I just received a call from Cyndi Herzing. Someone has broken into Cycleland, stolen all the dirt bikes and ATVs, and trashed the RVs parked there.

Anyone that might have information regarding this should report it to Bob McKnight at 936-564-2307. I'm sure the authorities are involved by now too.

We need to come together to make sure these thieves don't profit from their actions. Spread the word to every corner of the offroad community as quick as possible. Be on the look out for anyone trying to sell a number of dirt bikes or ATVs.

We could probably start an on-line database of units stolen to help identify the units as they are being sold. Any thoughts or ideas that can lead to the recovery of this property and the identity of the individuals would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
From another board
Shereveport Police in Shreveport,LA busted ATV/Motorcycle thieves. There were only 4 bikes...new Kawasakis...and they were only shown for a split second. The bikes appeared to be brand new with the stock graphics still on. There were tons of ATVs. If you are missing a bike or an ATV you might want to check with the Shreveport Police Dept.

Last edited:

cdcracing

Jan 2, 2004
Hpoe yall catch them

Hope yall catch them . Cycleland is one of my favorite races to ride . I've had stuff stolen from me before and it sucks . Hope they find them and throw the book at them .

Top Bottom