Big CR man

May 17, 2001
Has anyone tried these handguards. I just purchased them and found them to be excellent. The mount to my pro-tapers perfectly via the little link they use to align them to any bar. I recently dumped my bike and the link busted . It had to have just hit at the right angle to break it . I E-mailed the CYCRA Company and they shipped me a new set of links immediately. My hats off the CYCRA . They make an excellent product and Have Exceptional Service . Thank you Jennifer Robertson for your service. I know of a few people who have them , and love them . I would love to hear from the DRN members if they have any experiences with them.

Sigster

Jun 16, 2000
Two riders in our club figured they would buy what they thought was the best handguard on the market the Cycra ProBend. Well at the last harescramble we had they both crashed and they both broke their handguards in the exact same place. The guards look nice but the mounting hardware is junk. They've gone back to standard EE type guards. A handguard breaking is not something you should have to worry about.

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
i to have a question about handguards. I dont want the full wrap around style handguards but i would still like some. Are there any mx guards that have a kit for pro tapers b/c i did have the plastic m/x guards on my bike with tag bars. I recently changed bars and found out they dont fit pro-tapers? thx.

Top Bottom