Vaulta

Jan 19, 2004
whats up guys, I have been having black fluid coming out of my cylinder head. Its coming out of seam where the top metal piece where the radiator tube is connected to. The piece Iam talking about has 2 bolts plus a black screw facing up (I think the air bleeder bolt) and the piece holding the black tube on. Its coming out of the seam where its bolted down as explain above. I ordered a top end gasket set, which gasket is it and is thier anything I need to know or do to replace this gasket I think is causeing this leak other then take out and replace. Do I need to torque the bolts when putting back together, what size torque wrench do I need I saw they have two sizes. Also, why is the leaking liquid black. I aprechate your patiece, I am a new guy.thanx for any advice
vaulta

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
Well you can probably skip draining your cooling system, sounds like it has already drained itself into the tranny:eek:

But you might wanna check it out, see what really is in there... if anything?

Vaulta

Jan 19, 2004
It seemed like it stoped, I had a bad clutch cover gasket and primary cover gasket just replaced, and it seemed to stop????????????

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
What stopped?

I hope you are not still running it with BRIGHT GREEN tranny fluid in it :eek:

Top Bottom