fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Looks good SmitDog!!

On the FES do you have any numbers on the X or P riders? I ask for the benefit of the clubs new to the program. It would give them a better idea on how to budget for their event. I know we had over 80 riders in these categories at the Pine Cone.

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Smit-Dog, nice breakdown. Sure is nice to be able to see the percentage of different riders that comprise the events. It's rather interesting to see the largest class participating in the FES events is the 40+ though! These events will definately help the sport of enduro in the future seeing that the majority of riders are fairly young. I can't wait till my stepson steps up and says he wants to ride one!

Sure would be nice to see the C class grow in the adult series. Kind of discouraged knowing that the C class is the entry level class for the adult series, and it has the lowest percentage of riders overall. Do you have the class breakdown statistics available for a direct comparison of the previous five years to see if there has been growth with new enduro riders? Not that I need to see it, just wondering if the % of new riders has increased or not? I am suspecting in the next few years, with the heavier emphasis on the FES events, that new rider %'s will increase. It definately will be interesting. Sorry to ramble.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
fatherandson said:
On the FES do you have any numbers on the X or P riders?
Since they're not entered / tracked into MotoTally, I don't have counts on X or P riders.

As far as a general guideline, you could tell clubs to expect anywhere from 15% - 25% of total riders to be either X or P.

slowone said:
Do you have the class breakdown statistics available for a direct comparison of the previous five years to see if there has been growth with new enduro riders?
I don't, but moving forward we will have this data available (assuming that we continue to have clubs and districts adopt a standardized event managment system / database).

Top Bottom