fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Who is Mike Multerer????

His name was called for the grand prize....see Smit Dog's post above...., but the loser was not at the banquet and the new bike went to someone else.

Magoo

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 1999
fatherandson said:
Who is Mike Multerer????

His name was called for the grand prize....see Smit Dog's post above...., but the loser was not at the banquet and the new bike went to someone else.
barkbuster67 AKA Hugh G. Rekshawn

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Magoo said:
barkbuster67 AKA Hugh G. Rekshawn

What? Team GWG Prez is Mike M-something-or-other? Where in the heck does Walt come from then?

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
Hey, what the hell is going on here? Did I really win a bike? Fatherandson I know you would have picked it up for me. The only reason I didn't go was because Smit-dog didn't list me among those who deserve mention. If I missed out on a door prize, I'll be holding Smit-dog personally responsible. If that is the case Smit-dog, I personally would like to provide you with guide service for a ride in Marquette. I know just where some pretty easy terrian is that you would enjoy.

Tom, the hole Walt, Mike name change thing is a long story. Perhaps over a couple beers at Chums with Magoo would explain it all.

Fatherandson, you better not be trashing my new bike.

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
barkbuster67 said:
Fatherandson, you better not be trashing my new bike.

Attachments

• fands_mini.jpg
    fands_mini.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 96

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
That's it....the new KTM SX 110 four stroke!!!

BB or MM or Walt - when the snow melts, I'll deliver your new bike....if it is still in one piece!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Tom Dixon said:
What? Team GWG Prez is Mike M-something-or-other? Where in the heck does Walt come from then?
"Walt" is his stage name... Hedgehog was already taken.

WaltHog said:
The only reason I didn't go was because Smit-dog didn't list me among those who deserve mention.
Sorry for the oversight there bossman.... I looked at the points, and thought you just rode sweep for 2005... :ride:

I personally would like to provide you with guide service for a ride in Marquette. I know just where some pretty easy terrian is that you would enjoy.
Just make sure the face-slappers are cut back for me... ;)

Top Bottom