Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Ah... correcto-mundo Chief (or is it azzhole #2?)..... The poll was blasted out to 275 subscribers of the D14 Enduro mailing list, and also posted on KTMTalk. I see you get your facts straight like you hunt! ;) (where have I heard that saying before? :think: )

Wolverine423 said:
You are so full of shat it's funny!
Excellent point. You've obviously thought this through and presented some very compelling views I hadn't considered. I appreciate the insight, and will get back to you once I've had a chance to absorb it all. :cool:

FYI - There were 225 D14 enduro riders in '07. Approximately 240 people attended the '07 banquet - and this number includes HS riders, FES riders, kids, spouses, parents, non-riders etc. Based on this, how many of the 240 that typically attend the banquet are enduro riders?

The sampling stats (error of margin, confidence level) are based on a total population of 225 enduro riders. If you were to only consider the much smaller population of enduro riders that typically attend the banquet, the error of margin would be quite a bit lower and the confidence level would be higher. The stats and range quoted a few posts ago are at the conservative end. It's not like the opinion came out 51% to 49%. :coocoo:

Don't shoot the messenger here.... I'm just presenting the facts and making reasonable commentary. Not every azzhole's judgment is clouded by shat.

Keep in mind that those who are passionate about enduros will attend the banquet, regardless of date, location, or venue. If the opinion results were reversed, this thread would have died a long time ago! What I continually find interesting is that when faced with a possible change or improvement to the status quo, some people tend to just freak! I'll seriously reconsider ever using this medium again for soliciting opinion as part of gauging overall rider consensus.

If anyone has a better approach that they feel would more accurately and effectively capture rider input and opinion - please share your ideas, then step up and drive them forward. Whining is easy, but getting results is really what matters.

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
Smit pup you da man! A seperate banquet with a more central loc and jan/ feb date is a good idea that should be tried. If it does'nt work go back. Retired trialboss Nick

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Smit-Dog said:
Ah... correcto-mundo Chief (or is it azzhole #2?)..... The poll was blasted out to 275 subscribers of the D14 Enduro mailing list, and also posted on KTMTalk. I see you get your facts straight like you hunt! ;) (where have I heard that saying before? :think: )

once I've had a chance to absorb it all. :cool:
48 votes total votes to take such a big step…

My bad - It's obvious you have a lot more time on your hands. I’ll have to give you an A+ on your dual roll as point’s keeper / sheriff…Maybe you should consider taking your posses to the top.

I thought it was pretty much straight forward…But if you have any troubles please let me know as I can send it over to ya in a PDF.

By the way it’s azzhole #2 and you’re azzhole #3 but I have all the confidence in the world that you’re on you’re way to taking over Nick’s place as azzhole #1. :cool:

Not bad for 6 lb test - Next time I use steel leader as this one has sharp teeth :laugh:

Last edited:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
You call that fishin'?
fishing.gif
... Looks more like backpedalin'...

To paraphrase a wise man... "I would rather stand up with ideas and action than whine down on my knees!"

2thumbs.gif

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Never back peddle - Call it a 2 for 1. I see you like to play the game. Sorry if the logs are to big for ya :ride:

After the all the whining and falling all over yourself last year over a 50yr old man on a 125 in the B senior class YOU of all people should be careful in using the “Whining phrase” Remember if you want to be sheriff you will need to stand on two feet.:rotfl:

Maybe a B senior plus class for 09' ?

Last edited:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Merely whining? :blah:

After a lot of research and several in-depth discussions with dozens of people, including AMA and district leaders who's opinion I respected, including a couple of discussions with you specifically, I took significant action. Evidently for some, the distinction isn't apparent...

Considering the time and effort in trying to resolve that situation alone, I could have instead spit and polished every one of my spoke nipples to a brilliant shine. :nod:

And this sheriff notion you keep trying to advance is waaay off-base. :coocoo: Open a window next time you're mixing polishing solvents...

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
:nener: Lots of talk for some one who only does canned hunts. If you notice and check all of my posts its ALWAYS BEEN AZZHOLE no 1 or 2 stuff

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
nzambon said:
:nener: Lots of talk for some one who only does canned hunts. If you notice and check all of my posts its ALWAYS BEEN AZZHOLE no 1 or 2 stuff

Is that sorta like "Grand Poo Bah" of AZZHOLE or something? Or just "the original" and accept no substitutions?

:worship:I say this with all due respect Nick, you are the master.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Smit-Dog said:
Given the limited resources and methods available, that poll is the closest we will come to providing any sort of real insight as to how the majority of the riders feel. Even with the margin of error provided, a reasonable conclusion can be drawn. The fact that the outcome doesn't sit right with some is a whole other issue. I think that you're just still pissed Hillary lost in Iowa!

.... Don't ask questions containing answers you don't want to hear...
Hillary was running in IOWA?

Can't tell I'm bored can ya?
I almost feel like Dusendang lately :nener:

Actually doesn't matter to me which way the riders want it, some times it's just fun to not be the one blasted!

Thanks Bill for taking the time to gather the info!!!!!

Top Bottom